[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone else pretended to be insane to try and meet a qt women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 3jXZKkN.jpg (97 KB, 885x1251) Image search: [Google]
3jXZKkN.jpg
97 KB, 885x1251
has anyone else pretended to be insane to try and meet a qt women in a psych ward?
>>
>>28395786
Wouldn't that just make you genuinely insane?
>>
You're already ill for wanting to do that
>>
>>28395799
but its just to get in and meet a girl. after you get her to agree to be your gf you tell them you aren't insane and you can leave.
>>
Went to a psych ward once when I was 13
Met an 18yo girl who was in there for the same reasons (but didn't tell me she thought she was protected by a guardian angel demon anime thing)
She immediately started trying to /ss/ me and once we got out we started fucking and dating
She cucked me like 3 times and would tell me about how terrible she felt about it every time and I was just like "okay."
Eventually I got bored of her and being cucked and left and she told me that the anime demon was going to kill me.

Last time I checked she's now 26 and fat as fuck and still living with her parents.
>>
>>28395786
There are no qt girls in the psych ward, or at least they're kept in a different section.

The only females in there are 40 year old+ and if they're not fat then they're either a heroin/crack-whore.

And mental illness isn't the same for males and females. There are no female robots. You can expect a mentally ill female to be a slut, desperate for attention or something and unreliable in relationships.
>>
File: 1461764044728.jpgr.jpg (512 KB, 1053x900) Image search: [Google]
1461764044728.jpgr.jpg
512 KB, 1053x900
I've been to a psych ward three times, but I don't think I'm insane...
>>
File: 1459516270338.jpg (31 KB, 321x424) Image search: [Google]
1459516270338.jpg
31 KB, 321x424
>lonely
>tired
>ill
>>
>>28395786
I've been in mental health clinics (against my will. Is that even legal?) 3 times I always think I'll meet someone

Never do
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.