[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappointment thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1455636440579.gif (829 KB, 271x169) Image search: [Google]
1455636440579.gif
829 KB, 271x169
Who else /disappointment/ here?

>walking past my mother's room
>"Hey anon, what are you doing?"
>"Oh, just going to have a shower"
>"Are you going out after?"
>"N-no..."
>Mother audibly sighs with disappointment before returning to her phonecall

kill me now, I just want to make someone happy
>>
My parents gave up on the idea to seeing me out of my room long time ago. FeelsGoodDesu
>>
>>28395742
Not even just her, I would love it if just SOMEONE I knew didn't despise my presence. What's so wrong with me that people just instantly seem to dislike me? I literally have no personality beyond making others happy, and even that isn't enough.
>>
File: niggaseel.jpg (30 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
niggaseel.jpg
30 KB, 550x412
>>28395682
Do any of you bots have a pool table or dart board at home? Get decent and join a league or something. Have some drinks, play some pool or darts and when you're really good people will just flock to you.
>>
>>28395829
No, I don't...I wish I did though. I'm literally desperate to make someone happy. It's just a damn shame I can't.
>>
>>28395788
Who gives a shit dude. Think about your own, if none likes you it doesnt matter. Man up and be a lone wolf. I'm working my way to this at the moment.
>>
>>28396073
I just don't know how to. I guess it's a combination of low self esteem and my past of being abandoned that lead me to believe that if I can't make people happy, then I shouldn't be happy. It's a fixed mindset I can't get out of. If I could I would, but it seems so helpless to try. I realise how fucking pathetic it is, and yet I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>28396222
I understand the feeling anon. I'm shit for company and then I feel like shit. Which is why I'd feel very drained back when I was younger and had friends. Even if they thought I was alright, I knew I wasn't near as funny or communicative. I could feel how closed off I was in comparison.

There seems two solutions. One is you deal with those feelings, perhaps on a daily basis, but continue to avoid people. The other is that you push yourself to be social and be more forgiving that you aren't perfect at it. I'm doing the former. Not sure I could really recommend it but it all depends on the individual and their circumstances.
>>
>>28396222
Same here, anon. Can't give you any advice but for what it's worth I am basically the same.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.