[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to have a normal-fag Summer? One where you go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15
File: Summer love.gif (2 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Summer love.gif
2 MB, 500x276
What is it like to have a normal-fag Summer? One where you go out with friends. Skinny dip with girls and so on? Any robot who used to be normal as a kid or something?
>>
>>28395679
All my friends come back from uni and one invites me to ahng out with them on the beach. Apparently they go every day, I barely visited them once or twice last summer

Maybe I should go more oftem this year. From what I remember: yeah you spend most of the day sunbathing but it's pretty boring as it usually is with normalfags
>>
File: tubgal.png (552 KB, 575x686) Image search: [Google]
tubgal.png
552 KB, 575x686
Light hearted, painless, relaxing, to-be-nostalgia.

How to describe it better, I don't know?

I can't bring the feeling back, because of age and experience. It would take an DFW'ian account of authenticity to explain it further. Pic related.
>>
Go to sleep very late, wake up very early. Practice wrestling, text girls, go to the mountains and lakes with my friends. Visit very rural areas and try to smash girls.
>>
>>28395858
Why wake up early?
How is texting girls a summer or normal-fag thing? Everybody does it all the time (whether it end in something or not). It also sounds very American to me, what you describe.
>>
Probably my best memory like this is when I spent a month in Uganda. I made a bunch of friends at the hostel and we would just hang out together, me (Aussie), Brits, Swedish, Germans, Israelis. We'd drink in the pool and listen to music all day, talk a lot of shit, play pool, smoke weed in the evenings, and I'd stay in bed listening to music all morning until they texted me to come out to the pool and drink, and travel to nice places together. Went skinny dipping and I fucked the Swedish girl on the grass behind the beach on an island in Lake Victoria until some dogs wanted to come and play and ruined the mood. I was also fucking a couple of African girls when I was in Kampala. Those were great times, brothers. But yes, I will never be able to recreate that feeling of carefree hedonism. Sigh...
>>
>ywn ride a qt on your handlebars
>ywn nervously submit to your friends' skinny dipping idea
>ywn buy an ice cream cone for a freckled qt that has her flannel tied around her waist
>ywn wall around late at night in the cool air with your best friends
>ywn sneak into her window and kiss and hold her
>ywn experience a 15 year old's summer

I don't usually feel the feels you guys do but this one is pretty intense. I've always hated that I'll never do this in particular, it truly makes life dull to know I missed out on the purest form of innocence and naivety. I'll never know it for as long as I live.
>>
>>28396193

;_______;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4
>>
who here's pulling a blackout this summer?
>>
>>28396106
Sounds like a contemporary fantasy to be quite honest familia. Should write a book about it and have it adapted into a movie.
>>
File: too_curly_4_u.jpg (47 KB, 398x528) Image search: [Google]
too_curly_4_u.jpg
47 KB, 398x528
>>28396230
People telling stories about traveling to Africa, chilling on the beach with lots of kids from everywhere, and fucking qt's behind the bushes ... is pretty far far away from American 50's Jocks' summer nights and wearing leather jackets to drive in cinemas and making out with Stacey
>>
File: voldemort-smiling-main.jpg (79 KB, 560x423) Image search: [Google]
voldemort-smiling-main.jpg
79 KB, 560x423
>tfw you are so withdrawn from society and sexually devient none of this normie shit bothers you anymore
>>
File: drinking_red.jpg (225 KB, 1266x956) Image search: [Google]
drinking_red.jpg
225 KB, 1266x956
>>28396401
>bothers
There is not only a negative connotation to associate with.
It also says that human experience can be relaxed and pleasurable, and it makes you appreciate the sunlight
>>
>>28396365
They were golden times. It starts to take a toll though, when the vividness of the experience wears off and they become distant memories. I start to get weighed down with all the passed over opportunities, the broken hearts etc. Life could be so different, but here I am on a Saturday night in Canberra alone in my single bed... I don't know how to give myself over to those things anymore because of how fleeting it truly is.
>>
>>28395679
I used to hang out with my friend at swimming pools and we used to flirt with all the girls.
Almost every week I made out with a different girl and I used to touch them and get massages and drink.
That's almost 4 years ago and it was only one summer when I was 15 yo.
Now I am afraid to go shirtless .
I am sad that I didn't get to fuck any of these girls or receive a blowjob but what can you do.
>>
>>28396450

The "normie" experience wouldn't be negative if I had ever been included in normie society. But I haven't, so it is something alien. When something is alien, its very easy to feel no affection towards. The only society that isn't foreign to me is limited to a few interent societies and myself. Japanese society is even closer to my heart than the normie society happening right outside.
>>
File: 1454104480675.jpg (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454104480675.jpg
51 KB, 800x800
I'm not a normie scum so I never really cared about girls, but I had a lot of summer fun with my irl robot bros.
>driving around late at night, getting high and throwing shit or screaming shit out the windows at people passing by
>lighting mortars off in trash cans and watching the trash cans split in half from the explosion, running away from the cops afterwards
>getting invited to the occasional Chad mega party, just to walk in and start destroying Chad's fancy furniture while everyone is focused on the party, then leave after making a huge mess
>pool hopping in Stacy's pool late at night, enjoying the cool water in the warm summer night air, then taking a shit in her pool and waking up her whole family before running away laughing

despite being a kissless virgin, i had a lot of other kissless virgin friends for a while and we enjoyed summer time just as much as the normies
>>
For the longest time my summers were all spent inside. From grade school through high school it was like this.

Last summer was pretty great though. I had a summer lover (though I didn't manage to lose my virginity, still) and we cuddled and made out laying on a blanket by a river in the woods. I went to a lot of music shows, tried MDMA for the first and so far only time, had a lot of fires in the woods and did lots of hiking.

But my summer love didn't last long and we separated. I spent the last of the summer drinking alone listening to the Smiths and watching Peep Show. It was all worth it to get involved with a girl though, I have some great memories. This last winter was miserable and boring for the most part.

Now that summer has come again, and I don't feel worried anymore about running into my ex while out, I've been getting out from time to time, and the friends that I met last summer have become even closer friends. I've been hiking a lot.

Really I spent four years here without any friends. It's so good to finally have some. It's so good to finally have normal summers.
>>
>>28395939
>How is texting girls a summer or normal-fag thing? Everybody does it all the time
fuck off you god damn normalfag
>>
This thread is full of underageds. Adults don't care if it's summer or winter because we are working. We don't have school.
>>
>>28395679
Fucking normies in this thread. Go fuck your gfs and leave this place.
>>
>>28396619
chuckled heartily

well done robot
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>28396779
enjoy earning those shekels like a good goy wagecuck! i'm certainly not working, i've been perfecting my culinary ability, why just this morning I made a fresh loaf of white bread, and ate it warm with some butter. Must feel bad knowing you'll never have enough time to do that, you'll just have to stick with overproduced, bland tasting bread from the store. such a shame, well such is life, enjoy the rest of yours at work wagie!
>>
Pretty much been an introvert robot my entire life but a couple of years ago went on holiday with my dad and brother and it was just..bliss? I dunno. It's hard to describe feelings when you forgot what they felt like for years

>able to wear nice summer clothes
>feeling the warm sun on your skin
>the gentle breeze in your hair
>listening to the distant sound of the ocean, trees & birds
>sit back and close your eyes
>no stress
>no anxieties
>literally at peace for the first time in years

That's what summer is supposed to feel like I think. Care free..relaxing.

Of course I didn't talk to a SINGLE person other than my family for those 10 days. Didn't talk to any women or even say hi. So y'know. Still a robot.
>>
>>28396916
i never have fun on family vacations even in nice places. its easier for me to be relaxed around friends on vacation, or especially by myself
>>
>>28397009

I guess it's different since I'm almost 30 now. I remember being a *real* piece of shit when on family vacations when I was younger.
>>
File: Ariel.jpg (188 KB, 1600x959) Image search: [Google]
Ariel.jpg
188 KB, 1600x959
>>28396106
Your post inspired me to make this thread
>>>/tv/69209015
>>
File: Unterwasser_Bank_Taucher.jpg (272 KB, 964x867) Image search: [Google]
Unterwasser_Bank_Taucher.jpg
272 KB, 964x867
>>28396619
I have extremely mixed feeling reading your post.
>>
File: 1453150413457.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453150413457.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>28395939
>How is texting girls a summer or normal-fag thing? Everybody does it all the time
Anon...really you don't know where you are mate
I know you are ignorant and probably came here from reddit within the past year or two but I tell you, not everyone texts girls all the time you goddamn norman. A lot of people here have 0 friends.
>>
File: 1462273584362.jpg (326 KB, 500x760) Image search: [Google]
1462273584362.jpg
326 KB, 500x760
>>28396815
Gee that's a rare paypay, can i have it? I'll trade it for this maymay
>>
File: peasant.jpg (6 KB, 119x117) Image search: [Google]
peasant.jpg
6 KB, 119x117
>>28395679
>What is it like to have a normal-fag Summer?
normalfags are fucking annoying during the summer
>they want to go to house parties because they think it's cool
>wandering around outside aimlessly all day
>going to shitty places with other brain-dead normies
>they claim something is fun, but to me it's pointless and boring
>doing something stupid and then when they get in trouble they say "we was just having some fun, bruh"
how do I know this?
I hung out with a few of them one summer, almost got in trouble for trespassing some rich guy's property when there was a sign that clearly said "no trespassing"
>>
File: shoeshi.jpg (730 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
shoeshi.jpg
730 KB, 1920x1200
>>28397824
You should try to change perspective.

Maybe risking getting in trouble and having experiences form your character is part of the human experience you'd not want to miss out on.
You're not a tool in a box, having to wait to be used and put back in the box again.
>>
>>28397401
why is that famalam?
>>
>>28397824
I disagree with what this anon >>28397953 is saying. I am a lot like you and I used to try to hang out with normies instead of staying inside all day. All they ever wanted to do was dumb boring shit that would get us in trouble, like trespassing and breaking things and that kind of stuff. I always hated it and thought it was stupid, but eventually I gave into the >YOLO meme and tried to go along with it. It wasn't fun at all.
>trespass on rich guy's property and get drunk in his massive back yard
>break a bunch of stuff, like 20-30 of those all partying there
>get caught
>we all get arrested
>have to go to court
>community service
>have to pay for the shit we broke
it wasn't even fun in the first place, and its made 1000x less fun by the insane consequences.
>>
File: stupid_birds_tfw.jpg (443 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
stupid_birds_tfw.jpg
443 KB, 1000x667
>>28397972
You do asshole unnecessary things.
You call yourself robot. But it still sounds social and fun and you experienced something. I feel good for you even if you just did angry shit.

>>28398104
Maybe you don't have to do the illegalest of shit, but trying new stuff you might potentially not like is still good - imho
>>
I despise the summer. Summer for me means I'm perpetually alone, stuck in my room, with nothing or nobody. At least when I'm at school, there is the illusion that something good could happen, and I could meet people that I like, but with Summer? That's just not going to happen.
>>
>>28398289
Same here. And to make it worse, my birthday is in the middle of summer and I always have to spend it alone. No one even texts me to say happy birthday.
>>
>>28395679
I don't eve know man. I'm 18 and highschool is about to pass me by forever. I don't have any experience with girls romantically, and I only have a very small group of friends. I never had a carefree summer like this. It's always been preparing for school or work over the summer. I've managed to get into an Ivy league college, but sometimes I wish I had some life experience.
>>
File: 13.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
13.png
34 KB, 675x694
>>28396619
>robot summer fun
>its pure autism
>exactly as it should be
>>
>>28398436
July 15th for me. Yeah it sucks, but what can you do..? Where do people even go in the summer, the non normal ones that is?
>>
>>28397953
This anon >>28398104 suffered because he got unlucky while doing stupid summer normie shit and got caught.
This is why I stay away from normie "activities" and normie"" fun""
>>
Summer is terrible. None of my sports that cure my autism are in season, just fukcing baseball and my team sucks

everybody else is out having a great time and fuck it all
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.