[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /Skype/ anxiety? >tfw get scared just logging in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 200_s.gif (41 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41 KB, 280x200
who here /Skype/ anxiety?

>tfw get scared just logging in
>>
Group calls are the worst fucking thing ever.
Talk over me again motherfucker. I DARE YOU!
>>
>>28395625
right here fampai.
>want to message people but can't
>>
File: 1462455350965.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1462455350965.png
53 KB, 645x773
>meet someone cool on /r9k/
>maybe you'll finally have an e-buddy
>talk with them on skype
>they immediately turn out to be an abrasive asshole
>>
File: karl.jpg (13 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
13 KB, 269x188
>tfw skipt the anxiety and went straight into whipping my dick out for some girl i met off omegle
>tfw she moved on to some other chad a week later who was more impressive than me cause he could suck his own dick
>>
File: 132.gif (303 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
303 KB, 300x168
>>28395709
>tfw looking for r9k skype friends
>tfw all the ones on here have 50 friends

i just want other anti social friends.
>>
>add someone I met on omegle
>he suddenly sends a dick pic
>start to feel compelled to send back nudes but don't want to
>just stop responding
fuck
>>
I'm fine in text but I would be anxious and unable to talk over mic.

Skype is the worst when someone who has your pic or some other info gets too clingy and they are some ugly mixed race chick who I don't want to pretend to care about.

Happens the other way too though. But if I feel like the other person doesn't want to talk to me I don't orbit them, I just stop talking to them too. When I first added some cute bitch on Skype (after not even having internet friends for ages) I got clingy as fuck and ruined everything but it happens.

But it all feels meaningless unless you can voice chat and I'm too autistic and scared.
>>
>>28395809
>Skype is the worst when someone who has your pic or some other info gets too clingy and they are some ugly mixed race chick who I don't want to pretend to care about

I forgot to say it's worse when they have your pic and any personal info because you can't tell them to kill themselves for being an ugly nigger.

Also worse if they are like 16 and you are over age coz I don't know the legal issues that could potentially arise.
>>
>>28395749
If any are like me we just stop talking to the majority of the people we add. We just don't delete them.
>>
File: ds3.jpg (61 KB, 637x700) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
61 KB, 637x700
>>28395791
Be my friend, i don't care about nudes as long as you don't get gay with me. But i will probably link you 80s songs.

>>28395871

yeah, at least for me i fucking hate initiating. It's embarrassing.
>>
>Wanna skype call?
>Okay
>You're invited to a group call
>But you already said to your friend you'd be a part of it
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 710x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 710x874
I have serious skype and phonecall anxiety.
I never pick up phone calls or call myself to anyone except my mom and brother.
I had to call because of college results last week and it was terrible. I shivered and sweat a lot.
I don't have that much trouble with normal conversation but there's something odd about calling.
My high school friend used to skype a lot together in a group chat and I really missed put a lot and never became as close with them and in te end they just talk o me occasionally but never invited me to new year pr birthday parties.
>>
>Group call
>You don't know most of them
>"Hey you gonna talk or keep typing?"
>>
some dudes invited me to join during game, i didn't speak at all during gameplay.. they took me off the skype ;-;
>>
>>28395625
Here. I'll never install that shit.
>>
>Playing league of legends with internet friend
>"Let's go skype will be more fun"
>"Ehm I can't right now maybe other day"
>Repeat to infinity
>>
>random adds me from a qt chart thread
>after I added them they got off
>hasn't been on for 3 days

I should probably just delete them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.