[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads I fell for the normie meme and decided to start talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462624137707s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462624137707s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Lads I fell for the normie meme and decided to start talking to a grill
Thing is I fucking love her and I know she'll never feel the same way
>inb4 normie get the fuck off my board
What really fucking shits me is that as we speak she's getting railed by nigger chad and that's not fucking acceptable
I fuckin hate emotions so any of you fags have any advice on how to kill emotions? I know certain drugs can do it but idk
Also general feels/drug coping thread
Idc post whatever sad shit you want nothing matters
>>
>>28395399
There's only one thing left to do now anon.
You gotta rape her, you know it's the only way.
>>
>>28395399
Robots are really entitled.
>>
>>28395518
After eating, shitting and not getting eaten by wolfes, having a mate is the most basic desire of every human (few exceptions might apply).

Single mothers, the sick and disabled are entitled to free money.

Woman despite working less time in less danger and less risky environments are somehow entitled to the same pay as men.

Trans and fat women are somehow entitled to be found attractive without the the one finding them attractive to fetishize them.
Divorced women are entitled to half a mans possesions.

Fuck you for denying the one entitlement that is one of the basic needs to a human.
>>
I could rape her but she probably wouldn't feel it due to her puss being destroyed by 18 inch nigger dicks
>>
>i'm in love with her

love, physiologically speaking, is an addiction to the dopamine rush you get from another person. your addiction is unhealthy, ie "i know she'll never feel the same way/she's getting railed by nigger chad" and it makes you feel awful. so the question you need to be asking is not "how do i kill emotions", it's "how do i kick an addiction"
>>
>>28395994
>>28395994
You can buy whores a dime a dozen, whats wrong with you? You too entitled for a whore?
>>
You need to talk to more girls or even just people in general if you think about her. Drugs can work but what do you say when you get addicted? That you fell for the normie meme and spoke to a girl for the first time and fell in love lol they will not even let you in rehab, they will think you are retarded.
>>
>>28395399
My friend, the trick is to not emotionally invest everything into one girl and instead talk to as many as you can, with the intention that you guys are probably not going to go anywhere past a friendship. Also make sure you guys have something in common. For me, it's weed smoking.

What i did was I would message several girls on snapchat and we'd just talk about weed and how we are doing and general stuff like that. Also learn to keep conversations short, because after a while of doing this, messaging girls will be easy.

The only problem with this line of thinking is that once you get used to it, you'll never know if a girl is into you or not. I pretty much don't care about getting a gf anymore, but I do acknowledge that girls are pretty and nice to look at. Nothing more. One of them even let me cop a feel, which was cool.
>>
You lads are right it is an addiction
My favorite way to kick an addiction is start another one and I'm thinking MDMA
Also mate I smoke a lot of weed to
At one point I was even dealing but still no girl even feigned interest
The other thing that's really holding me back is that this girl is fucking beautiful and I doubt I'll ever do half as good as this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.