[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got onto a Skype call with some "GAMER GIRL" who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1462440225966.png (139 KB, 393x212) Image search: [Google]
1462440225966.png
139 KB, 393x212
I got onto a Skype call with some "GAMER GIRL" who added some other guy I know. I've known this girl for a month now, and never had any romantic intentions. We talked for two hours on the call until I got tired of the slut adding people to the call. They added a German cuck and I told him allah hu akbar and called him a Jew cuck. They kicked me on and off from the call until I had enough of the shit.

I got on their game server I usually play on and I was banned. I asked the bitch, who is the owner, why I'm banned and apparently I get on her nerves and everyone else's.

Never talk to anyone or be close to anyone. I have had about enough of this shit. All my friends have dropped me and I honestly think that having no friends is a whole lot better than to have some sort of friends and get dropped. This includes real friends as well. An autist like me considers online friends actual friends.

Fuck this shit. Seriously.
>>
You actually behave like the stereotype in rl?
well ok then
>>
Not your blog faggot, fuck off

>>>/b/
>>
File: 1456078231382.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1456078231382.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>28395216
>being /edgy/ in a skype call
>being upset when people are fed up with your shit

Tell me, were you born this retarded or did you work at it?
>>
If you say the word "cuck" in real life you probably deserve to die
>>
>>28395253
this OP.
let me get this straight. you literally called someone a "Jew cuck"???
wew lad.
just get a job. you'll make friends and learn how to be social there, fuck online "friends.
man, i gave up on "online friends" in like 2001, bro, seriously, that shit is a black hole, you would be better of spending your time jacking off more to hentai than bother befriending people online.
>i met this person online, that means i can fuck them over later
this is how people think.
>>
>>28395249

Filtered.

Fuck off tripfaggot piece of shit
>>
File: 1457287402990.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457287402990.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>28395327
>Insulting me, not my argument

Come on kiddo. Just admit you're too socially inept to NOT bring your /pol/ ideas into real life.
>>
>An autist like me considers online friends actual friends.
At least you realize your mistake. Never do online friendships, never do online relationships. They are a fucking dead end and can never compare to having a real life friend.
There will always be something missing, it'll never quite be good enough. At least it wasn't for me. I've tried to use the internet to get women for a while and I have nothing to show for it. I even got a girl to promise me her virginity. But that's a whole nother story.
If you want friends, real friends, you're gonna have to start looking in that scary place called outside. It sucks I know, we all know, but there's nothing anybody can do about it. Not to deter you or anything but it helps if you're still in school or relatively young.
>>
>>28395249
>have to put on fake bullshit to make online friends le not triggered
>"lel, am a tripfag, you're retarded XDD"

Tell me, would you rather be alone and be edgy or be with "FRIENDS" and put on some bullshit that is just as bad as being alone.

Both are a sinkhole of energy and time.
>>
>>28395253
People who say cuck in real life are no better than the idiots who say the word "LOL".
>>
>my 4chan x watcher lights up
>check the thread
>that tripfag must've replied to me
>can't see it because its filtered

Oh well :)
>>
>>28395384
Never said he was retarded, I simply mean, what the FUCK do you expect, saying all this shit to lib normies?

He can't really get mad that they didn't agree with him. It's not the fault with them, it's his inability to say the right things in front of the right people, even if they're normies. You want to stay in the normie herd, you need to act like one.
>>
>>28395425
>>28395384

Oh scratch that, I actually did call him retarded. But tbqh senpai he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?
>>
>>28395327
>>28395384
>>28395405
>being triggered by tripfags
>not using forced anon
It's like you're legitimately new here.
>>
File: 1455579969276s.jpg (3 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1455579969276s.jpg
3 KB, 99x125
>>28395448
Come on anon, don't ruin my fun
>>
>>28395448

>he takes off his trip to reply to me

hehehehehee
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.