[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 5 hours I am going to be in a car with my friend and a GIRL.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x454
In 5 hours I am going to be in a car with my friend and a GIRL. She makes the spaghetti drop out of my pockets like nothing else.

This was unplanned, she was not supposed to come with us, and I am not prepared.

How do I not sperg out and make a proper autist of myself in front of this semen demon?
>>
>>28395044
drop your meme vocabulary
reevaluate your life
>>
Just bee yerself
>>
>>28395227
Rude
Oregano
>>
Focus on conversation with your friend, and get comfy, and hopefully just respond to her quips while imagining that shes just a dude.

Treat her like a dude and make her laugh a lot and she will want to fuck you unless you're a manlet and ugly.
>>
>>28395044
Loosen up. I went to a BBQ the other day and was sure I'd spill spagett everywhere because a qt3.14 came along, but I kinda just forgot about it and we all had a good laugh.

she even gave me her number but after that day I'm too scared to text her so it doesn't matter
>>
>>28395286
Thank you anon, this is good advice.

At least I will be sitting shotgun with my friend so it won't be expected of me to make too much eye contact/ pay attention to her specifically. Hopefully if I can enjoy the bantz with my friend I can avoid being autistic in conversation with her.
>>
>>28395313
Good job man. But how to loosen up? Is it something you can consciously do?
>>
>>28395044
Pretend that she is a family member, that you're not attracted to her, or that she is a good friend. You have to lie to yourself, otherwise you will psyche yourself out.
>>
>>28395044
You have no chance. Don't think of her as a vagina with legs. Think of her as a friend. If it gets awkward ask questions. Too many stupid questions beat awkward silence every day.

You think it's going to get colder/hotter later today?

Do you have any hobbies?

What was the last movie you saw? Was it good?

What do you think of Trump? I agree.

What country would you like to travel to most?

It goes without saying that if she is giving you short answers like "yes, no, maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat the question" then it's not working. At least you tried. Take out your gameboy and play some pokemon.
>>
File: 1432193063088.jpg (110 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1432193063088.jpg
110 KB, 950x534
>>28395044
drop your spaghett then come back and greentext it for us lad
>>
>>28395626
Ok man, promise if the pasta hits the floor I will be back to tell the tale.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.