[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ just jealous of normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: let's go.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
let's go.webm
1 MB, 360x640
You want gf, friend, sex.

I'm sorry but you are just jealous.

Robot don't want that
>>
>>28394839
What is a robot. Care to define it?
>>
I'm not salty, I have all that.
4 years ago I had nothing and thought that The System (normies) is holding me down, kinda like a nigger would think that THE MAN is against him when in reality you're holding yourself down.
>>
>>28395066
>when in reality you're holding yourself down.
What do you mean by this? Please elaborate.
>>
This lass has a mighty good ass.
PAWG all day err' day God tier fetish coming through.
>>
>Robot don't want that
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28395087
I have a job, money, gf.
I'm still lazy as fuck but know I must do some basic shit to keep it.
Keep getting to work, make conversations with gf, spend my holidays with her etc
Four years ago I did nothing and received nothing. I could work out some more, attend classes to get a better job etc. but I am the one not acting and thus holding me back from being better, having more. Some years ago I've read the story of the lazy fisherman but it goes both ways, even the lazy fisherman sometimes has to work or he'd be a beggar or starve to death.
Take some war vets, how come some are streetbums while others are doing fairly well or average?
Yeah all might have seen some shit but some took the "easy" route abusing alcohol while others tried tackling it by talking to others, going to their shrink, etc.
>>
>>28395096
Wanting a woman of the same race with a big ass is literally the farthest thing from a fetish
>>
>>28395196
Why is it that some people stay lazy. Do you propose that these people choice that life style? How come some lazy people turn into functionally people? What do you think is responsible for these people to successfully make that change?
>>
>>28395259
I can't tell you about your motivations.
I think most of human behavior is learnt as a child and it's very hard changing your own mindset. I still have no hobbies or friends other than my gf and I think this will hardly change in the future. I just tried out some stuff and decided that I like it.
I don't think I have changed much at all in the last years.
I would suggest reevaluating your life if you are unhappy. Talk with somebody about your feelings. I hate that but it helps. It puts your life into perspective when somebody else talks about his life. Mainly because you'll see that most people deal with the same problems but on a different scale
>>
>>28394839
envious, not jealous, you dicksmith.
>>
>>28395066
>salty
kill yourself you stupid fucking normalshit
>>
>>28395461
You will, in 3 or 4 years tops.
>>
>>28395427
>Mainly because you'll see that most people deal with the same problems but on a different scale
How do you propose can you overcome your problems if its too much to bear. Lets say those people can't even be open about their issues.
>>
>>28395687
Like I said, I can't give you any real advice.
Any shrink can tell you what to do, what some good techniques are but all they do is essentially trying to tell you that the answer is inside you. A good therapist only hints how you can overcome something the answer, as unsatisfying and cliche it may seem is inside yourself.
>>
> you will never get to do that without doing to jail
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 512x384
>>28395066
Get off my board norman!
>>
I don't know, can you be jealous of not being mentally ill?
>>
>>28394839
iv unironically gone past the point of wanting these things

but i also have no problem with "normies".. it all just is what it is. no need to be sour or justify yourself
>>
>>28394839
You've mistaken /r9k/ for wizardchan.
>>
Normie:
>listens to whatever bullshit is hip on the radio
>subscribes to any current trends
>is into: sports, gettin totally wasted at the club, finding a bitch to smash, yelling out of the passenger window at people walking alongside the road, playing call of duty or madden with the bros, tea bagging his bro who totally passed out after the party last night, watching whatever is trending because its trending, etc

Robot:
>frequents the web forum /r9k/ on the website 4chan.org
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.