[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This qt was a member of Heaven's Gate, the cult that co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (27 KB, 629x470) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27 KB, 629x470
This qt was a member of Heaven's Gate, the cult that committed mass suicide in 1997.

https://youtu.be/wdGXDQ_8bSA?t=2220

>you will never, EVER escape your shitty human body and board a UFO with her to travel to a higher level of existence
:(
>>
I see you like em a bit boyish
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x543
>her

Nice one, O.P.
>>
>going through old photo album
>see a picture of me and aunt with hale bob in the background
>tfw no ufo

It was all for nothing senpai, she's dead
>>
File: 1460441628484.jpg (231 KB, 1000x560) Image search: [Google]
1460441628484.jpg
231 KB, 1000x560
>>28394710
>tfw nike discontinued these because the heaven's gate members wore them

Everytime I'm looking through my main reaction folder to post an image,the picture of a dead heaven's gate member is the first picture with March 20, 1997 as the image date
>>
>>28394845
post the pic f a m
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.