[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone has experience with Facebook stalking? I just want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1451843004569.jpg (819 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451843004569.jpg
819 KB, 900x900
Anyone has experience with Facebook stalking?

I just want to find the account.

I have

> a picture in the format xxxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_n.jpg
(amount of x's is arbitary here)

>both account email addresses (main login and reserve)

>I know the private insta account (has no pics on it, the person only follows)

>I have a name and pic of a friend, pic in the same format

Entering the emails into facebook/google search yields no results, google reverse image search gives nothing either.
>>
use the email to ask for facebook profile
>>
>>28394691
I spent a long time learning little tricks with doxing and I just can't bring myself to give them away so easily. You have to work for this kind of knowledge, spoonfeeding is not acceptable
>>
>>28394718
You mean adding by email? that doesn't work. But I know for a fact that both emails belong to the account

Also when opening a page where the person has commented, their comment is invisible. Unless I use incognito mode or google cache (name is unclickable in both cases)

>>28394737
i used the: facebook com people @ "middle number of pic" trick but it redirected me to facbook homepage... any tips?
>>
quick bump, need some leet people here
>>
What are you trying to do exactly? Are you trying to log into their facebook or just find it?
>>
>>28394806
Facebook is private or you are blocked or both.

Doesn't matter even if you could find it because her pics are probably all unavailable.
>>
>>28394806
Not sure if it's changed but if you try to login with her email and a random password it will come up with their profile and go

"Did you mean to log in as "QT MC BOOTY" the password was incorrect, if you have for... bla bla"

Atleast thats how it used to work for me.
>>
>>28395164
just find it

>>28395190
yeah I got her profile, and the same message but I can't find the profile anywhere on facebook... It just gives me no results found, even when I enter the email in the search box.

>>28395184
probably private apparently, but there are some tricks to get access to pics that I found, I'll have to see if they work when I can open the profile
>>
>>28395349
She's probably set herself to be entirely private, some pictures probably won't be as you have to set album privacies seperately. She's probably autistic or been stalked before, had similar about 2 years ago when I overheard a QT talking in public and tried to find her social media. Took me a solid month but was worth it just for the fap material.
>>
>>28395349
She's obviously not using that email on her facebook then, dumbass
>>
>>28395349
You dont know the bitches name?
>>
If the account is set to this degree of privacy, wouldn't that mean the pics are even harder to get to?
>>
>>28395402
Okay this may sound really fuckin gay: I'm not looking to get fap material.

She's my cousin and last time she was acting all secretive considering social media/facebook so of course I'm really fucking curious now.

Plus I'm gonna drop her internet alias sometime casualle we're talking to make her anxious as fuck lel

>>28395417
but she definitely is because that's her login email: when i try to login it shows the pic and the fake name she gave herself for secrecy.

It definitely is the email

>>28395424
She has an internet alias, which is a combination of a name and a word. I know that, but when entered into the search of FB it yields no results

>>28395453
I also have the xxx_xxx_xxx_n.jpg foto of a friend of hers, which she has tagged, I'm thinking that might be a gateway into getting the profile
>>
>>28395483
I don't really get what your trying to do, as you've found her account, it's just very private? You could try and just brute force a password and log in, or do you want to add her?

Seems odd senpai
>>
>>28395530
I wanna snoop around, maybe look at posts or pics.

I've found that the account exists but not where it is, meaning account number/account page etc. That I don't have.

Adding might be an option also

Not trying to bruteforce/hack tho
>>
if the account is not private you take the middle group of X's from
xxx_xxxx_xxx_n.jpg

then search facebook com/xxxx
>>
>>28395553
Just post the fucking info and I'll find her
>>
>>28395562
if something happens I'm FUCKED senpai

I can give your the friend pic+info, maybe you can find her

filename: 13096103_1136711586360902_7642295235444983105_n.jpg
>>
>>28395589
hovercard pic,

name is "Kelly Tom"
>>
>>28395629
Okay... so who are you trying to find?
>>
>>28395650
>>28395650
can't say (basically doxxing myself lol), but finding Kelly Tom is fine as well
>>
>>28395671
Go away and stay away
>>
>>28395671
think i found her kelly.tom.3
>>
If I knew one of my target's emails (not sure if only one she uses) and her full name, could I find if she uses other emails, or what her Internet pseudonyms are?
>>
why indulge this creepy unlikeable side to yourself
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.