[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I have been in love with since first days of college is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: sad_man.jpg (151 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sad_man.jpg
151 KB, 600x400
A girl I have been in love with since first days of college is dying from cancer. It has come to a final stage. She is in hospital now,machines are keeping her going. I want to see her for one final time because she doesn't have much time left. But I'm very afraid. Will it destroy me even more if I see her disappearing forever? Will it bother her if I visit her? Would I know what to say? Would I do the right thing? I'm so fucking lost and afraid.
>>
File: 1446758749340.png (666 KB, 548x558) Image search: [Google]
1446758749340.png
666 KB, 548x558
>>28394678
You should try and not overthink about it. Even though it's hard, and I know that feel, but if you love her that much, you should visit her I say. I'm sure you'll know what to say once you come and visit her, things that you wanted to say to her all this time. You've got nothing to lose, just try your best to stay hopeful and believe in yourself.
>>
> OP sperges out random love confession to this girl on her deathbed
> Shock kills her
>>
>>28394678
At that point I would opt for cutting my head off and freezing it.
>>
No faggot, don't be a little bitch.
>>
Tell her that you want to see her, if she agrees then tell her that you have been in love with her since you met her. It's okay to cry, especially if it's with her. It doesn't matter if you look like a beta cuck while all that happens, all this shit is for her and for you to get closure.
>>
>>28394678
Regret is not seeing the broken husk of man and weeping wondering where their god is now. Does god tuck all his children in? No.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.