[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your oneitis falls in love with you, marries you, you spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
>Your oneitis falls in love with you, marries you, you spend one perfect day and night together, next day she gets hit by a bus and dies after 7 horrible days slowly dying in a hospital in the 3rd world country you chose for your honeymoon

>Your oneitis marries Chad and lives him forever after, eating his cum every day, morning and evening, eventually having 5 of his babies (no idea how that works considering she eats all the cum but stay with me) and texts you about everything going on in her life 3x a week because she thinks you're her best friend and even discusses all the sex stuff cause she thinks you're gay "oh Chad's cum was so tasty today", forever

Your choice.
>>
File: 1438441608897.gif (218 KB, 584x720) Image search: [Google]
1438441608897.gif
218 KB, 584x720
>>28394660

>be not khv anymore
>be a cuck

what do you seriously think is the better option?

fuck off cuck shill
>>
>>28394660
tfw someone who was close to you dies is terrible, so I would rather choose Chad
>>
>>28394660

Option one. We would have one perfect day, then she would die, and I would take my .357 and join her.
>>
>>28394660
Option one. Even if she dies, if I can make her last days happy, then I'll be happy too.

>>28395201
same tbqh fampai
>>
>>28394660
Well she seems happy either way she goes but
1. She dies in your arms
2. You get cucked
All I've wanted is for a woman to die in my arms so the first option.
>>
>>28394660
The world needs 5 fire children
inb4 cuck
>>
>>28394660
Wouldn't you be dating her for a few years anyways?
>>
>>28395336
Not really. Immediate love marriage. A few weeks to months, and they'd not be extraordinarily exciting - mostly stressful and uncertain.
>>
One definetly, then i wouldnt feel guilty about beeing sad all the time and would have an excuse for alcoholism.
>>
>>28394660
>having a oneitis
>falling in love
>>
>>28394660
>having a oneitis
Kill yourselves fucking normalfags
>>
>>28394660

Option 1 since it will be a crash course in life. I'll be a better man after that.
Option 2 is for unironic cuckolds like OP.
sage
>>
>>28394660
>7 horrible days slowly dying in a hospital
No need to let a perfectly good body go to waste.
>>
>>28395288
Tbh wanting your loved ones to die BEFORE you is the worst masochism.
>>
File: vlcsnaperror363.png (715 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnaperror363.png
715 KB, 1280x720
First. How is this a fucking choice.
>>
>>28394788
>>28395201
>>28395285
>>28395288
>>28395514
>>28395598
>>28396424
Overwhelming consensus is that ones personal well-being for one day justifies another human being dying.
>>
Why would I want someone else to have to die just for me to be happy for a short while?

Both options are horrible but I'll go with 2.
>>
>>28396983
One person considers the overall good and compares it to the subjective good.

>>28394920
One person chooses to let the girl live, but not for her own sake, but because of how sad he knows he'd be if she died.
>>
>>28396942
Shut the fuck up. Everybody is out for theirs and theirs alone. Only naive idiots would go out of their way to suffer so that somebody else would be fine. That's fucking pathetic. The only difference here is that these people are willing to admit they're looking out for themselves. No shit the consensus says people want to be happy. Its who we are.
>>
>>28396942
it is objectively more moral for her to die in agony than let her live a degenerate life with Chad
>>
>>28394660
I would choose my penis pumping in and out of a dog's anus. Why isn't that an option?
>>
>>28394660
Girls often talk of how a dick is tasty but they never say that the cum is tasty lol dude
>>
>>28397213
>Shut the fuck up. Everybody is out for theirs and theirs alone
You can seriously not imagine that there are people out there who experience genuine empathy? Who actually have morals?

You think everyone is simply lying about that?

>Only naive idiots would go out of their way to suffer so that somebody else would be fine
Bunch of naive idiots fighting in wars and helping in disaster zones all around the globe then.

>Its who we are
Who is we- robots, or people?
>>
>>28394660

Are there people like this? People who chat with girls who are in relationships.. Talking about the sex she had the night prior? Is this even possible. I don't believe this. it has to be a meme.. There is no way that any man would willingly put himself through that.
>>
>>28397273
I'm sorry for this poll not being sufficiently diverse. Next time we conduct it, we'll have an option for you so you won't be marginalized and silenced.

>>28397323
My wife seemingly talks about sex with her gay friend.
>>
>>28397274
I have a female friend who says that, actually.

But the point of this isn't realism, but robo torture.
>>
>>28397320

Not who you are replying to but the fact that robots even exist proves that all people just look out for their own. There were no morals or empathy to be heard of. We were cast out by our peers and community alike. Go feed this gospel bs to Mexicans. They're too high or strung up on loss that they won't question you. Or they might kill you. Either way get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>28397335
Don't forget about the microaggressions, but thanks I guess.
>>
>>28397320
Human beings are who we are. Those people helping out are not suffering. They were either volunteers, which means they wanted to participate, or forced, which nullifies the point because given the opportunity they wouldn't be there. People are willing yo make small sacrifices, but that is also lately because it makes us feel good to do so. If helping other people made us feel like shit we wouldn't do it. This is coming from someone who regularly volunteers at church and local city events.
>>
Leela's my oneeyetis
>>
>>28397335

Gay as in lesbian or gay as in another man is fucking your wife?
>>
>>28397395
TRIGGER WARNING: this reply contains the word "aggression".
As did this warning, I am sorry.

I'm sorry for having microaggressed you.

>>28397392
>Not who you are replying to but the fact that robots even exist proves that all people just look out for their own
That's just bullshit. That some people have experienced a lack of empathy does not prove the complete lack of empathy anywhere whatsoever.

I could have all sorts of empathy for one specific group of people and you'd never know because 1. I've never met you, 2. you've never met me.

You're simply not making logically valid arguments.

>>28397423
You can of course wiggle it around like this, but the fact of the matter is that there's aid workers and soldiers who got murdered and who did what they did for moral reasons.

>>28397434
Gay as in a chubby guy with very good hair and a lisp who likes it in the butt and got beaten up by his father over it.
>>
>>28397475

So what you are saying is you let another man fuck your wife and you two talk about how the sex was? I don't know what to do with these thoughts but I know that ultimately I'd like to end your life for being okay with this.
>>
>marry oneitis
>kill self before she gets hit by bus
>leave loving note behind
>she spends her time in hospital wanting to die so she can be with you again

Checkmate moralfags
>>
>>28397525
Sorry, you lost me. What are you talking about? I sense you're vaguely constructing a cuckolding fantasy of yours here, but I don't really get how.

My wife has a gay friend and they seemingly talk about sex, which I only presume includes the sex she has with me.
>>
>>28394660
ezpz choosing chad, get myself detached from stupid oneitisbitch. make fun with my friends about her texting. look for new oneitis, who is gonna go for cumspitting chad, too.->repeat

>implying having friends
>>
>>28397392
Lmao'd maybe you are the problem anon
>>
>>28397475
Um, yeah, your trigger warning included the word you were trigger warning me about. So thanks to your insensitivity and ignorance to my struggle, I now have PTSD. Free birth control, please.
>>
>3rd world country you chose for your honeymoon

Yeah, my honeymoon would be in a third world country, since I don't have money to leave my country.
>>
i would rather fart and make a doo doo in the fuckin' potty
>>
I'm a bit of a cuck so definitely #2.

Usually chad leaves or cheats after the girl gets pregnant so a timeline where he doesn't is the best timeline.
>>
I would have broken off contact with her and option two wouldnt be realistic.
>>
>>28396942
That's because you're posting on a board filled with people who have a distorted sense of reality and very little going for them.
>>
>>28397643
>Free birth control, please.
Ha, here's two condoms. One flavoured. Best keep it before Emperor Trump rolls in and [outlaws/makes unaffordable due to abolishing all international trade] anything that's fun that doesn't involve Ivanka.
>>
>>28397563

Too many cuck threads on this board that I thought you were one of them.. But why do you let your wife talk sex with another man gay or straight. Why does she even... You know what, fuck it. I don't care.
>>
I have fucked ten guys a day every day for the past six hundred years.
>>
>>28397786
>But why do you let your wife talk sex with another man gay or straight.
Haha what are you talking about? They TALK about sex. He's gay. They're not into each other. If they ever tried having sex, it'd probably be extremely comically inept (unless chubby twinks are a lot better at sex than I believe ...).
>>
I did option two.

>She doesn't work
>Lives many states away
>Called me crying because chad doesn't give good attention
>I ask, "What are you doing for him? You don't work. He is paying all your bills. I'm certain there is more you can do to help him out"
>Never hear from again

I feel bad for her husband more than her really.
>>
AM is that you
what the fuck is this sadistic shit
>>
File: big two.gif (881 KB, 254x186) Image search: [Google]
big two.gif
881 KB, 254x186
>>28394660
Second option since that lets me give up and move on once I block her number without having to live with crippling sadness for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 8.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
This would be her on the wedding day.

You get to choose whose dick it is.

Yes, that is literally your only choice, everything else is fixed.
>>
>>28398014
Nope, and no idea who that is either.
>>
>>28398093
My dick, checkmate faggot
>>
>>28394660
This question is literally 'would you kill the person you love?'.

I don't think you thought this through, OP.
>>
>>28396942
>Boo hoo that's not whiteknighting the faire lady
You have a dog and an endangered lowland gorrila, which do you kill?
The rarity of an object also denotes value, and for every lifetime of happiness roastie whores have, robots have but a few passing moments.
A day of robot happiness (quite rare) is worth more than Stacy's life(common as dirt).
>>
>>28398975
Have you looked at the responses?

Are you surprised?
>>
>>28399055
>A day of robot happiness (quite rare) is worth more than Stacy's life(common as dirt).
To whom?
>>
>>28394660
I don't have an Oneitis. I have a fiance.
>>
>>28397563
Would you rather:
1) have your wife die tomorrow.
2) have her divorce you and run away with her "gay" friend while you have to keep working like a slave in order to be able to pay for her alimony. She occasionally sends you pictures and videos of them fucking so you know she's living a happy life while also providing you with some great fap material.
>>
>>28400636
I did read the thread after I made that post, and yes, I was actually surprised. Even knowing those responses were jokes, I would expect more people to say what I said.
>>
>>28400800
you know what to do normie.
>>
>>28401780
>I was actually surprised.
How long have you been on this board?
>>
>>28401765
You're vigorously rubbing one out to #2, are you?

(I'm not fyi. My wife simply has a gay friend. It's her only male friend, actually.)
>>
>>28401909
Five years. But rest unshaken, I skim 97% of threads and read even less, so I don't really know the userbase.
>>
>tfw my oneitis just left me about 5 minutes ago

Guys, what do I do. Someone please be my friend.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.