[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the "exchange student" thing work? WHY does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: exchange-student.jpg (64 KB, 485x483) Image search: [Google]
exchange-student.jpg
64 KB, 485x483
How does the "exchange student" thing work? WHY does it work?

Are there really people out there who voluntarily waste a year of their school life and lag behind, just to travel to a different country? How can you improve and gain more knowledge if you go to a country whose language you don't speak? How would you attend classes if you don't understand anything?

Am I missing something there? I
>>
>not just going to another English-speaking country
>>
>>28394610
You aren't. People go on exchange years so they can party and travel and get laid. There's not much actual learning involved.
>>
>>28394610
Its a good way to improve a second language by getting access to native speakers, and looks fucking amazing on your college applications.
>>
anything that brings us more qt azn grills is fine in my book
>>
>>28394653
This. It's a ploy to just get laid. That's really the only upside to it.
>>
>>28394653
this
source: I see every european student travel to granada just for that
>>
>>28394769
Yeah bro, I'm sure bro, you're standing with your nose up every exchange students' ass and know what they're doing. Right, bro? Right on!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28395022
No, everyone knows that. You just have to see all the erasmus parties and blonde tall blue eyes students drunk as fuck on the street every weekend. Even they will tell you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.