[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no mommy gf can't I at least get a woman who will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 22
File: Kate_Winslet.jpg (215 KB, 1400x1759) Image search: [Google]
Kate_Winslet.jpg
215 KB, 1400x1759
>tfw no mommy gf

can't I at least get a woman who will let me call her mommy in bed? Is that too much to ask?
>>
What kind of relationship do you have with your Mother, Anon?
>>
Mommy! Mommy! Baby Anon want milk! Gimme milky I'm thwisty momma ;_;
>>
File: 1461998288491.jpg (444 KB, 2032x3000) Image search: [Google]
1461998288491.jpg
444 KB, 2032x3000
I wish Winona was my mom
>>
File: hendricksblueeyes.jpg (289 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
hendricksblueeyes.jpg
289 KB, 1200x1800
I wish Christina was my mom
>>
>>28394835
Stop shitposting in a good thread you ass slut
>>
hurts tbqh
>>
File: 1461746788917.png (73 KB, 302x497) Image search: [Google]
1461746788917.png
73 KB, 302x497
Mommy mommy, it's time for cummies!
>>
>tfw milfs hot in clothes but ugly when naked
Anyone else?
>>
File: 1443830815544.jpg (17 KB, 158x275) Image search: [Google]
1443830815544.jpg
17 KB, 158x275
>tfw no bf who will call me mommy in bed
>>
tfw you have a mommy gf
tfw you live with her and she takes care of you
tfw she gives u girl pills every night after cummies
tfw you look like a tiny loli
tfw mommy loves you and says she'll take care of me forever
tfw she loves watching anime with me
tfw she loves making me happy and making me cum
tfw you're going to marry mommy
tfw she never slaps you or hits you because she says you're too cute
tfw you have the best mommy ever ~
>>
>>28394525
>can't I at least get a woman who will let me call her mommy in bed? Is that too much to ask?

Can*

No, you cannot. You fucking freak.

Women, underneath it all, want to be dominated. They don't want to be with some bitch nigga that's looking for his romance to resemble or in any way be suggestive to a mom-son relationship.

This society of feminism has really done a number on you, faggot. Faggots playing video games well into their late 20s while wanting to fuck their moms.

What happened to buying a home? Marrying a woman who wants to bear your children? Accomplishing things?

You bitches complain about degeneracy but you yourselves are degenerates.

You disgust me.
>>
>>28394894
> Have red hair
> Always feel guilty/shameful after fapping to Christina
>>
>>28395059
>tfw you're a fucking degenerate and in a couple of years you'll be a typical human transsex trash who'll either die via violence, drug abuse or mental illness.
>>
File: ximena-herrera-525205.jpg (366 KB, 610x860) Image search: [Google]
ximena-herrera-525205.jpg
366 KB, 610x860
>>28395059

Take maybe three lines out of this and this would be great.
>>
I'm a mommy gf and I have a bf.

My desire to be a mommy gf stems from probably my broken relationship with my own mother, because I'm not tall or have big boobs or motherly or anything so it's not like I naturally fit the role (which makes me very insecure.) My own mother is a horrible person and at this point I've started calling myself an orphan so I am my own mom too.

I'm going to kill myself soon though because life is very difficult and I can't catch a break.
>>
File: Hayley_Atwell_white_dress.jpg (252 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
Hayley_Atwell_white_dress.jpg
252 KB, 1064x1600
>>28395277

What a Debbie Downer. Hope you don't speak this way in front of your bf.
>>
>>28394525
Out of all the shit I'm into, all the degenerate fetishes and other shit, this is what I want most. If I could be the little spoon and have a gf to call mommy, I'd fucking cry and cum at the same time.
>>
>>28394975
Sauce lanigiro
>>
>>28394894
She's the perfect mom body. Tall is also a plus but huge fucking hips and big tits make me want to submit
>>
>>28395329

I don't think it's that unreasonable, just try to stay away from the more degenerate aspect of it that some guys are into, like sucking on pacifiers or wearing diapers, getting pegged, that type of shit.

In my personal perspective I'm really fine still being 'the man' as it were, in fact I'd prefer it, I just like the idea of being able to show my vulnerabilities in this fantasy-esque manner.
>>
>>28395308
I do, it's the number 1 reason I want to commit suicide. He will be happier. Maybe he won't find another mommy gf but he will be happier. I can't give him my undivided affection.
>>
>>28395415
Yeah, exactly anon. None of the pacifier or diaper shit does anything for me at all. I just want an overly loving girlfriend basically that I can call mom. I don't know why being a little spoon is such a big part of it for me but it is.
>>
>>28395277
>>28395451

>because I'm not tall or have big boobs or motherly or anything so it's not like I naturally fit the role

Would being tall and having big boobs facilitate this experience for you?
>>
File: z-20160505v02.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
z-20160505v02.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>28394525
>Tfw have mommy gf
>Tfw met on /r9k/ nine months ago in a ">tfw no mommy gf" thread
>Tfw she's 5000 miles away
>Tfw she talks to me like I'm a baby
>Tfw she calls me baby, big babby, qt, qt-patoot, sweetie, lazy-butt, etc.
>Tfw wish I could just fast forward time until we can meet in person and be together
>Tfw she said the first thing she wants to do when we meet is take my v-card, giving me suckies and playing with my bp (wew lad)
>Tfw she's into /gfd/ and regular femdom and playfully bullies me for having a small benis, saying that it should never have been taken out of diapers
>Is that too much to ask?
Apparently it is, yeah. I only waited 20 years for one to come into my life.

D-don't look at my webm. It's for my mommy gf's eyes only! Or do... idgaftbhfam. Don't say I didn't warn you tho..
>>
>>28395570

>that webm

It's freakazoids like you that make it harder for the rest of us.
>>
>>28395539
Well I'd feel more like a mommy gf if I looked like one, honestly. I mean I still feel like a mommy gf, it just kills my vibes when I remember I don't look like a mommy gf.
>>
>>28395570
I call mine qt and qt pie and I want to start calling him baby but I'm afraid he'll mentally associate it with degenerate diaperfags like you.
>>
File: z-d-1447235715227-Edit.jpg (261 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
z-d-1447235715227-Edit.jpg
261 KB, 1200x800
>>28395277
Wait... you're going to kill yourself because you aren't tall and have big boobs?
S E L F I S H
E
L
F
I
S
H
And dumb. How are you a mommy gf if you aren't motherly?
>life is very difficult
How is it difficult for you? If you kill yourself, he'll probably kill himself if he's really attached to you. I would.
>>28395583
I WARNED YOU BRUH.
>>
>>28395642
>Not drinking the milk right from the tit
what a bad baby
>>
File: Pepe-ABDL-03-Resized.jpg (199 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-ABDL-03-Resized.jpg
199 KB, 666x800
>>28395631
>I'm afraid he'll mentally associate it with degenerate diaperfags like you.
r u d e

And in that case I hope he does.
>>
File: 84120492.jpg (38 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
84120492.jpg
38 KB, 250x251
>>28395659
>dat eggman on the diaper
>>
>>28395642
No I want to kill myself because:
>my mom has said multiple times that she hates me, wants me dead, that having me was the biggest mistake of her life
>that she's going to ensure I'm homeless if I ever go no-contact with her
>that she's going to kill my dog, for example
>that she values her car and her house more than my life
>that she wishes I died instead of sister (me too tbqh)

Fuck you, diaperfag.
>>
File: zdsc6272.jpg (397 KB, 1280x760) Image search: [Google]
zdsc6272.jpg
397 KB, 1280x760
>>28395672
>Tfw no more limited edition NorthShore SUPREME GENTLEMAN /r9k/ PREMIUM diap
At least I still have my Rearz Safaris and ABU Super Dry Kids diaps... ;-; can't wait to get ABU LittlePawz and BareBum diaps next, whew.
>>28395721
So much angerrrrr, what a terrible mommy gf you must be. Your bf probably wouldn't care if you died if this is what you're like.
>she hates me
Welp, not everyone has parents that love them, life goes on with out 'em ya know.
>going to ensure I'm homeless if I ever go no-contact with her
And she's going to do that how?
>she's going to kill my dog, for example
Not if you hide him somewhere? And if she does, fuck her shit up?
>she values her car
wew what does she drive?
>>
>>28395783
I'm so glad that my boyfriend isn't a literal child or diaperfag. Feels good man. I don't know how your mommy gf puts up with you.
>>
File: z-d-bryn-dsfhresize.jpg (252 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
z-d-bryn-dsfhresize.jpg
252 KB, 600x565
>>28395907
>I don't know how your mommy gf puts up with you
By actually being motherly and not selfish and suicidal and incapable of answering my questions. :^)
>>
>>28395672
And the black pill
>>
>>28395783
I have the SDKs too

my boyfriend and I are both diaper feishists :3

I'm not female
>>28395907
sounds like you're not good enough to be a mommy gf
>>
>>28396031
You can't be a mommy gf if you're not a woman, you mentally ill degenerate agp fetishists.

Mommies = give birth to babies

That's the defining characteristic, that's it. Nothing else. You can't do that, so go back to AGP gay steam threads on /lgbt/ and leave this thread to talk about qt mommy gfs. Fuck off
>>
>>28395277

>tfw no mentally ill r9k gf
>>
>>28396064
I never said I had a mommy gf, I said you clearly don't live up to the standards of one you incessant whore
>>
File: z-d-1448869605794.jpg (715 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
z-d-1448869605794.jpg
715 KB, 1200x900
>>28396031
Fuck yass, diaperbrus. ;w; Did you buy your SDKs direct from the manufacturer? I got mine from the Rearz website for like $20 IIRC. I think it's super old stock... like the first generation SDK, because it's kind of disappointing with absorbency and fit. Also the plastic liner tore at the front on one of them after playing around a little, and it almost spilled some SAP. Oh well, at least I got to try something I've wanted for years! I have much higher expectations of the LittlePawz diaps when I buy them directly from the ABU site when I start to run low. What's your favorite diaps? Which are you looking forward to trying next?
>>
>>28396145
>>28396136
Jesus Christ kill yourselves you degenerates
>>
File: z-d-1456915804716.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
z-d-1456915804716.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>28396145
Forgot to mention Tykables. Reeeeeeeeally want Tykables but ABU and Tykables both don't have a shipping option that works for me, and it's pretty dumb that Rearz, being made in Canada, is cheaper than domestically produced and shipped diaps, so I intend to make Rearz my primary diap.
>>28396160
>Calls others degenerates
>Comes to /r9k/
You slay me anon.

>Tfw too paranoid about being blackmailed to meet other ABDLs
>Tfw will never get to do diaperbro stuff with diaperbros
>>
>>28395166
I'm sure you are an alpha male yourself, pol.
>>
>>28396145
fuck man, if wasn't for the diaper that would be a great pic
>>
I'm a switchies. I'm a little slave hearted babbygril submissive brat type and also an emotional masochist into deeply psychological degeneracy with few limits due to a harsh past and probably having a litany of mental issues, but I'm also a sweetheart with a maternal streak, very nurturing, affectionate, caring. It just flows naturally in my desire to serve and please but also taps into my control issues and my desire to be authoritative at the same time as I'm responsible for the well being of someone I love or care for deeply. I'm like this with friends, for instance. Always baking things, asking if everyone has eaten, if anyone needs anything, cooking for people, doing things for people I care about.

I'm finally for the first time in my life seeing a boy and I call him daddy and be bratty and he beats me and I wear a collar and it's all fun but sometimes I just want to be nurturing and I can tell he likes it too, which I love. He lets me big spoon and he'll let me stroke his hairs while he lays on my chest and I hold him. It's really really nice, I just wish he was more switchies and more kinky in general.

I think I blew it by being way, way too dominant the first time he let me be the boss of him. I'm a sadomasochist and, unlike him, it's not just hitting someone that I enjoy. I want to be outright mean, I want to be a force of destruction. I want to be cruel and I want to cause actual suffering. It's what I want to cause as much as it is what I want to be thrown into.

But it ruined the sweet, gentle dominance I'm capable of, because I got to overzealous at the opportunity to actually do the stuff I mostly have thought about for most of my life.

Also I'm a degenerate diapergirl/babby but I dunno that I'd want to push stuff that way with a boy, I just wanna lactate and be baby sometimes and mommy other times and trade comfortably

I'm too degenerate though. I h8 this :(
>>
>>28396403
Yeah, anon we are on the same fucking page. No idea where this diaper shit is from. I lightly and gentled femdommed by a mom like gf
>>
File: ripandtear.png (42 KB, 215x191) Image search: [Google]
ripandtear.png
42 KB, 215x191
>>28395570
>mfw this enrages me almost as much as cuckery

How about reevaluating your relationship to your actual mother/get some therapy instead of being pegged until your prolapse falls out?
>>
>>28396412
>I'm responsible for the well being of someone I love or care for deeply
>I want to be cruel and I want to cause actual suffering
WEW
lass
wew
I think my mommy gf is kind of like you. Except she isn't a little at all and doesn't wear diaps herself.
>I think I blew it
Sounds like it yeah.
>>28396403
>>28396416
Join ussssss.
>>28396678
Therapy a shit. I'm not going to throw away money just so someone who doesn't give a shit will listen to me talk about what I could just tell a friend or my mommy gf. And my relationship with my actual mother is fine. In fact it's her fault I'm into ageplay and diapers 2bh since she still babies me to this day and kept me in diapers until my fifth birthday, at which point I didn't want to stop because I loved the sensations they gave and the attention I got and the cute prints versus bland underwear.
I also have a cuckold fetish, lmao
>>
>>28396814
>diaper

worse than cuck, chad, woman

you turbo beta leditors are scum of scum, worse than famanons

not gonna post my ss, i'm outta here
>>
DIAPERFAGS OUT

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>28396145
>Did you buy your SDKs direct from the manufacturer?
Yes, is there a discount or better way? My bf goes through more diapers than I do, I prefer to play the potty-trained big boy in our roleplay sessions

I want to try the SDK Cloth-backed diapers, I know that plastic-backed is always better but somethinig about the cloth cover is alluring to me
>>
File: diaperpaci.jpg (533 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
diaperpaci.jpg
533 KB, 1280x1707
>>28396840
>>28396889
>>28396403
>>28396416
diapers make everything better
>>
File: z-d-bryn-78456.jpg (253 KB, 670x538) Image search: [Google]
z-d-bryn-78456.jpg
253 KB, 670x538
>>28396840
k
>>28396889
>He uses the toilet
What a fucking normie smdhtbh.
>>28396922
Well like I said, I bought my 12 pack of SDKs from the Rearz website for like $20. They had it on sale, so I think it was old stock. They might still have some on sale. I can only wish there was a better way to get ABDL-themed diaps.

How often do you guys wear? I usually wear about once a week to make it last, and try to wear each diap all day to get my money's worth. I would love to wear 24/7 and go through two or three diaps a day but shit's too fucking expensive. Although that's partly because I refuse to wear cheap, non-ABDL-themed diaps...
>>28397061
I concur wholeheartedly with this post.
>Never have to dread using a public restroom again
>Never have to stop what you're doing to use the toilet
>Can basically sit anywhere you damn well please because padded tush
>Feels sooooooo gooooooood, both when dry and when freshly wet whew
Diapers are the true patrician's fetish. An exquisite luxury.
>>
>>28395210
I laugh every time a random post is met with outright hostility, thank you
>>
>>28397188
he's right though, trannies have literally no future
>>
>>28396412
>tfw no diapered switch babygirl gf that'll call me daddy but would also let me call her mommy on occasion and hug my shoulders while we sleep and communicate how we're feeling often so the other can switch to accommodate
>tfw just want to live a gentle life with a gentle mommy/babygirl gf but also do things like spanking or whatever else she wanted

I could probably do some mean things but I'd have to get into a mindset that I'm kind of scared of getting into desu.
I also really like babytalking stuff too, I think I would like giving it and receiving it.
Oh, recently when I was feeling really lonely I wished I could breastfeed. I'm a male.

just
>>
File: tfw-1418020951811.jpg (97 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
tfw-1418020951811.jpg
97 KB, 592x754
>Tfw just went to Tykables site because day dreaming
>Tfw they now offer free shipping to where I live
FUCKING.
FINALLY!

I know what I'm getting next when I run low on diaps! Guess the LittlePawz and BareBum diaps can keep waiting. Wonder how they'll fair against the Safaris.

>Time to pass out
Good thread gents.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.