[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://erasmusconfession.com/ rage with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: ebin simply ebin.jpg (31 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
ebin simply ebin.jpg
31 KB, 720x438
http://erasmusconfession.com/

rage with me
>>
File: pe.png (29 KB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
pe.png
29 KB, 225x200
>Oi everybody! ERASMUS? Heeeey! ;-) That was the best time of my student life ever. I met there a lot of great people, recognize new habits from many new countries that I never knew before. For sure I travelled a lot and I participated parties many times! LoL :-D Really nice time! By the way good girls are going to the heaven and bad girls ? :-D They are going to ERASMUS Bjs :-D :-D :-*
>>
>when girls go on erasmus they take a lot of foreign cock
more news at 11
stay tuned
>>
File: 1433864031373.png (43 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1433864031373.png
43 KB, 312x390
>I have had the BEST sex of my life. And multiple orgasms. A LOT.
>>
When i was in erasmus I didn't have much to do, for the whole semester i browsed every new post on 9gag everyday... Didn't miss a single one from the hot section
>>
File: 1462241419380.jpg (182 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1462241419380.jpg
182 KB, 1242x2208
>I kissed 11 girls in a club and had sex with one in the toilet, later I took one to her house. Best night ever! Because I had deal with my friend and later I had one bottle of Absolute Vodka :) some of my friends they took nasty pictures, noooo haha

>I thought I was going to try to be faithful to my girlfriend. Then I met a german girl. And an italian one. And an american one. And a french one. Just kidding I knew I was going to cheat on her. I love Erasmus. By the way german girls are the best.
>>
>>28396436
What is this Erasmus thing supposed to be?
>>
>>28396492

Exchange student program for Europeans to travel within the EU.
>>
God, I have no words to describe how I hate normies. How I hate their lack of thought. Do they exist just fuck each other?
>>
>>28396492
It's like a exchange program that floods the mid tier UK universities with Brazilians that all want to play league of legends
>Source: the last 2 years of my life
>>
>>28396507
There is also volunteering Erasmus, they have to do is "volunteering" for 22 hours/week and get payed a ton.

If you ever think NEETing makes you a leech, remember that this is what normies do.
>>
>A supposedly formative study-abroad program has become nothing but an alcoholism party fuckfest
>>
further proof that europeans are the biggest normies on earth (aside from most slavs).
>>
File: kurwakatyn.gif (300 KB, 280x233) Image search: [Google]
kurwakatyn.gif
300 KB, 280x233
>>28396621

>My flatmate kissed 2 different guys on the same night. The first one saw her kissing the 2nd one and came to ask me if she didn't like him anymore... The guy was crying, so I tried to cheer him and told him she was a slut and she was about to kiss a 3rd one... And she did it, 5 minutes later. the other 2 saw it.

>In Spain had a bet .... If I was able to eat 100 girls throughout the erasmus ... I arrived 5 weeks ago and I've already eaten 47 .... very easy!

>I've cheated on my boyfriend during my stay in Poland.

>inb4 Poland is not slavic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.