[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Sarah Wilson mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 5554444332.jpg (231 KB, 955x633) Image search: [Google]
5554444332.jpg
231 KB, 955x633
What did Sarah Wilson mean by this?
>>
By what
>>
>>28394381

is she trying to torture robots? this stacey?

what did she mean by all of it?
>>
>>28394353
It's all a big conspiracy against you so you would remain a virgin.
>>
>>28394405
Yes. She did that just to fuck with YOU. She actually hates everything that is good and loves nothing, but to punish you.
>>
>>28394477

oh god, how can i even COMPETE with CHAD WILSON?!
>>
>>28394754

I once knew a Chad Brose. He was seeing my oneitus.

According to her, his cock was too big for her to fit.

She liked to share things.
>>
>>28394353
Hi. This is Chad. Please, remove this comment and stop harrasing my wife.
Sincerely, Chad.
>>
>>28395613
The ride never ends normie. REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.