[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ran out of my antidepressants >can't be fucked going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454669328029.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1454669328029.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>ran out of my antidepressants
>can't be fucked going back to my GP for more
>been on them a year and a half

When do the withdrawals get their worst? They haven't started yet
>>
>>28393987
welcome to bad times my friend, hope you don't have a job to hold down
>>
>he fell for the antidepressants meme
enjoy your manboobs
>>
>>28393987
What antidepressants did you take?
You might have trouble eating, sleeping, lose all energy, and kill yourself
Enjoy your weekend
>>
>>28394006
Will benzos help? If I take just enough to stave off the symptoms and not enough to get benzo withdrawal?
>>
>>28393987

Most people don't even experience any discontinuation symptoms, don't sike yourself up.
>>
File: 1457498939704.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457498939704.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
>>28393987
Depending on which SSRI you were taking, it can be from 12 hours to three days before withdrawal symptoms even begin. It's not going to be pleasant either, you'll get these brain zaps, have anxiety and have a sense of impending doom.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>28394024
Lexapro

>>28394034
>>28394041
>>28394022
Why did I fall for this fucking meme? I can't even remember the past 18 months at all. It's fucked my shit up good with my memory
>>
ask the pharmacy to fax your doctor for refills and ask for a couple pills to last till you get refills

youre gonna find it not funny at all when brain zaps happen
>>
>>28394029
Taking benzos to fix your issue is a retarded idea
>>28394061
>Lexapro
Enjoy your brain zaps, blurry vision, and stomach problems
>>
Depends on which AD you were taking. When I got off of mine (Celexa), the withdrawals kicked in after 3 days. Some, like Effexor, kick in within a day.

It takes awhile to finish the withdrawals due to your brain trying to regulate it's serotonin levels normally again since it never had to when you were on the AD. Prepare for a month. If it gets too bad, bite the bullet and go back to your doc and taper down. Or, get some 5HTP and taper down.
>>
>>28394061
>Lexapro
Shit op, I took escitalopram like two years ago. I stopped cold turkey and it was a miserable experience. I would call off of work if you need to and try to sleep as much as you can. I remember if I was too stimulated I would get zaps and feel awful.
>>
That's what you all get for being ignorant and buying into the system.

Read fucking books. Jesus Christ.
>>
when i stopped taking them i had no balance for about 3 days, my legs felt weak like i had ran 5 marathons i could barely walk, or support my weight and i was shaking more than michael j fox.
felt freezing cold all over my body, heart palpitations every 10 minutes.

best thing i ever did was get off them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.