[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/. I know a Chad dude in my class who I've worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: Chad and me.png (427 KB, 654x393) Image search: [Google]
Chad and me.png
427 KB, 654x393
Hello /r9k/. I know a Chad dude in my class who I've worked with on some group projects who has taken a liking to me over the past year. He asked me to get some food with him yesterday and he started (politely) criticizing the way I dress and act and my haircut and several other things. He says he feels bad for me because nogf and nofriends and he says that he sees potential in me. He wants to take me to a hairdresser and then he wants to take me to a clothing shop and he wants me to start working out with him.

I'm an autist with no fashion or social skills and, while I think his plan will fail, It might be interesting to see if such a transformation is possible. Shall I accept his advice? It might be interesting to see how this evolves. I could post on /r9k/ once every two weeks or whenever he feels that I've gotten to a milestone. Maybe it's possible to reverse the effects of roboticism, or maybe we can't change our nature.
>>
File: crazy_stupid_love_01.jpg (154 KB, 287x460) Image search: [Google]
crazy_stupid_love_01.jpg
154 KB, 287x460
Did it look like (pic related)?
>>
yes obviously

it's been said time and again that Chads are actually genuinely nice people

take any help you can get you jewfro mong
>>
>>28393428
You should. What have you to lose?
>>
>>28393428
>blocking out the carphone warehouse

lol why
>>
File: IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg (66 KB, 1040x798) Image search: [Google]
IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg
66 KB, 1040x798
>>28393428
Don't fucking do it anon. Normies are scum and will only fuck you over in the end. Put your head down, do your work, and finish your class. Everyone else can go fuck themselves
>>
>>28393428
Go for it. He seems to have a decent taste in these things (not like trashy normy fucks). There may also be some sexual tension between you two.
>>
>tfw no Chad friend to help me turn my life around
I hate you almost as much as women, OP.
>>
Chad wants that boipucci.
>>
>>28393428
lol haha jus beeeeeeeeeeeee urself hahaha
>>
Sounds cool OP.
>>
>>28393428
watch as /r9k/ acts as this is a negative thing
>>
Accept Chad's training. If he sees potential in you, there's no way you're too far gone to make it.
>>
>>28393604
>most posts itt are encouraging
get fucked
>>
Post the end result please. I am as low test as you are(if not lower) and wanna see if there is anything to be done.
>>
>tfw no chad to take me under his wing and go on pussy patrol with
>>
>>28393428
bwaahaha top tier post mate i r8 ten haha
>>
Anon accept the chad help. Also you have be very open minded to his help,advice and tatics. Am not autist but i talked to a couple fellow 12th grade autist in hs and they were pretty cool people. This could be you chance to kill off the betaness in you.
>>
>>28393428
hey i found your friend :^)
https://twitter.com/a_zaforteza
>>
>>28393428
>Chad
How is that Chad? That dude looks straight up flaming. Opie I guarantee this ends with him trying to get in your pants (and boipuccy). The guy has a hairdresser ffs.
>>
>>28393720
REEE uscire chad
>>
>>28393773

>chad doesn't care about his appearance

are you retarded or something? it's 2016, men care more about their hair than women
>>
>>28393428
Yes, accept without hesitation.

Just know what you are getting into.

1) Right now he sees you as an inferior and you agree. It will always be like this. The dynamics of the relationship will have him as the dominant force and you as the submissive force. This will give him a great ego and satisfaction. If you are into that you will enjoy being submissive and being talked down to from time to time. You will be completely dependent on him. You will always be indebted to him.

2) You will need a job or an honest source of income. Clothes, haircuts, gym, socializing is not free or cheap.

3) You will hate your old self but you will know both sides of the coin and also hate your current self. You will always know it's all a lie.

4) You will put up with all of it. You will socialize, you will feel good and look good, you will get a girlfriend, and you will "fit in".

Just keep your head high, hide your power level, and do what he did to you to someone else.

We're all rooting for you anon. Never give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>28393720
haha how did you manage that
>>
Nice b8. The pic of 'you' is the boston marathon bomber kid.
>>
>>28393826
no it isn't lmao
>>
>>28393826
Ha. Didn't notice that.
>>
>>28393819
cuz im a 1337 hax0r aka i know to press that little triangle button next to the post number to reverse image search things
>>
Some Spanish homo and a terroist.

Smh

Fuck off op.
>>
>>28393867
I knew about reverse search but I'm surprised it came up
>>
>>28393890
>handsome, well groomed guy
>must be a homo

you know how I can tell you came from /fit/?
>>
>>28393826

I really really look like him

>>28393867

Yeah that's him. Please don't flame him, he's nice to me and doesn't deserve it.

Ok /r9k/, I shall do it. I'm going to the barber with him today and I'll get a haircut with him. If the thread is still up, I'll post it. If not, I'll post a picture next week with the clothes he chooses for me when we go to the shopping center.
>>
>>28393779

His Italian isn't very good but he speaks fluent French

>>28393811

That already happens anyways. Once two girls invited me and him to a date "double date" but really they just told him to bring me along so they'd have an excuse for them both to come. They just spent the night at a bar talking to him. He evens admits that he agrees, but we laugh about it now.

There is one last thing, though; I'm 5"9 and he's 6"4

>Shit anon, I'm sorry, being short really sucks
>It's ok though, just bee urself and act confident :^)

I was really expecting everyone to reee at me for trying to improve but I'm glad that that didn't happen
>>
>>28393897

Yeah same, I didn't think it would come up after the image was fucked around with that much
>>
>that
>chad

lol, to americans everyone who isn't grossly obese is apparently chad
>>
>>28393988

He's pretty Chad IRL, He just doesn't have a lot of good pictures. He went to Hong Kong recently and was invited to some roof top party and literally fucked a BR model. If that's not Chad idk what is.
>>
>>28393966
5'9'' is not short.
>>
>>28394123

I'm 5'8" and a half/ 174cm. I round it up because it's sorta close. And it IS short for this country, women and men alike have pointed my height out before
>>
>>28393966
I'm 5'6" and I don't give a shit. Rather be me than some tall lanky dude. I can fit in a suitcase. I hope that comes in handy some day.
>>
>>28394166
And what country is "this country", you self-hating shit?
>>
>>28393428
Do it, if you reject this then you're dumb fo refusing a chance on a silver platter.
>>
>>28394188

It's not self hatred man, It's just that statistically speaking, I DO live in a country where I'm shorter than average. And I'd rather not say.
>>
>>28394261
>rather not say
So you hate yourself and you country so much that you don't even have the balls to say what it is on an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>28394270

I cheeki breeki spic not living in my own country. I'm somewhere in northern Europe. I'd rather not be specific on an anonymous imageboard precisely due to anonymity reasons.

I don't hate myself, I'm kinda apathetic. I don't think I have good genetics but there's no point in hating the cards you're dealt. You either give up (fair enough) or try to do something about it.
>>
>>28394328
How the fuck do you think that posting your country will magically get you doxxed, you retard?
>>
>>28394366

I don't think it'll get me doxxed, but I'd rather not reveal much about myself. Is that so wrong? Why do you care that much? Please stop being mean to me, you're beginning to hurt my feelings.
>>
>>28393797
men have to care about their hair if they don't want to be baldcucks
just another example of females living life on tutorial mode
>>
I'm not as unattractive as some people here, so when I'm at a party and there's a chad idk sometimes he's pretty mean to me acting like I'm a threat when I'm really not.
>>
if looks are why you alone you're no true robot. We are even uglier on the inside
>>
Don't fucking do it. Normies are always like that, they'll act all nice and friends, and when you finally lower your guard they will kill you.
>>
>>28394434

>tfw hairline started to recede no right side of head at 19
>Tfw getting very slowly worse
>>
>>28394398
>beginning to hurt my feelings
lol
I find it personally offensive when people are so fucking scared and ashamed that they can't even say what country they're from. It is such a mundane piece of information but you're too up your own fucking ass to say it.
>>
>>28394328
I'm 167cm and am from a Nordic country. That doesn't stop me from getting pussy. You just have to man up and stop being a faggot.

Your height is the least of your excuses. Forget about height. Do like your Chad friend says, improve yourself, and you'll get a gf.
>>
>>28394508

No, I'm very ugly on the inside, but with enough practice and a new look, you can fake being a chad for social reasons.
>>
>>28393428
Go for it OP! You'll never get a chance like this again!
>>
>>28394520

I'm just memeing you friend. Sorry for offending you, but I'd rather not say. Don't get so salty over something so trivial.

>>28394537

Height is definitely relevant but idk maybe you have good looks or are really charming or the tables become even through some other method.
>>
>>28393428
You look like a woman. He thinks you're a woman. He wants to fuck you, is all.

Go with it IMO.
>>
>>28394537
>I'm 167cm and am from a Nordic country
Like a gnome in the land of the giants. Feel bad for you
>>
Meh. Have a 168cm (I think) friend in Scandinavia and he slays pusy like no tomorrow. Just compensates it with personality.
>>
>>28394570
>>28394604
I'm about the height of 50% of the girls here. Sure, a few might reject me because of my height, but then again, girls reject guys for whatever stupid reasons. Their loss.

And yes, I am decent-looking, can talk in a charming way, and be a pretty fun guy to be around with. I've bedded girls taller than me.
>>
>>28394434
not really, balding is mostly genetic

if you have good genes you could not give a fuck will not go bald
>>
>>28394602

dude, most men are not gay

why fuck OP instead of a real woman? you motherfuckers are paranoid with the homo shit
>>
>>28394604

>gnome in a land of giants

Scandinavians really aren't as tall as people think we are. We DO tend to have taller people than other western nations, but 167cm would only be true dwarf-tier in a country like the Netherlands, a nation where being 6' 0" is the male average.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.