[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to meet fellow NEETs/robots? I think a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: assburg.jpg (25 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
assburg.jpg
25 KB, 510x381
Is there any way to meet fellow NEETs/robots? I think a lot of us with social anxiety and, er, "non-traditional" interests and neurodiversity would enjoy meeting other people like us, but since most of us are hermits and shut-ins, I'm at a loss for how to go about meeting others like us. Last night I tried starting a meet-up thread here and the mods censored the thread and issued me a ban: meet-up threads are apparently banned outside of /soc/, even though I don't fucking want to meet anyone from /soc/. That means we can't connect through 4chan. Is there any way for us to connect outside of 4chan?
>>
Most of us hate ourselves so I doubt we'd like similar losers
>>
File: King-Size_Homer.png (246 KB, 481x365) Image search: [Google]
King-Size_Homer.png
246 KB, 481x365
>>28393343
This picture is so intolerant of people who have made the life decision to eat fatty foods and live the large person lifestyle
>>
>>28393362
Honestly, I'd much rather spend time with a smelly, poop-jugging, brony otherkin with assburgs and bipolar than an "average person" whose interests consist of sports, pop culture, and small talk.
>>
>>28393343
>Is there any way to meet fellow NEETs/robots?
Yes. Kill yourself and you shall be able to congregate with your brothers in the fires of hell.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
You think anyone wants to hang out with you obese half-tards?
>>
>>28393343
Hey where'd you get this picture of me?
>>
>>28393437
I do! And so would a lot of others here.
>>
the gyno crew
>>
>tfw too ugly and anxious for a meetup
I don't see how any actual robots would go to one. It seems to always be meme'ing normalfags from the post meetup threads.
>>
>>28393901
If everyone else is just as ugly and anxious as you, you'd probably feel a lot more comfortable.
>>
I literally never initiate conversations so a meetup with similar people wouldn't go very well
>>
>>28393985
Probably, but really ugly and anxious people are never the ones that will meet up.
>>
>>28394001
The whole male side of my family has a stutter; not a s-s-s-s-stutter you're probably familiar with, but a stutter where we stand there without our mouths open, unable to get the word out even though we can see it in our heads.

My father and his brother both have this problem where they can't initiate a conversation. As long as someone else says something first, they can respond and keep going, but when they try to initiate conversation, they just open and close their mouths like a fish. We always knew when my uncle called because my father would answer, turn red in the face with his mouth open as he tried to force a word out -- his brother doing exactly the same on the other end -- then slam the phone up and yell "FUCK!"
>>
File: D6YHsCb.png (9 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
D6YHsCb.png
9 KB, 1200x800
You could try starting one of these template threads, those usually sneak by. Add a throwaway e-mail/skype/vague location and see if anyone bites. It's a bit of a longshot but it beats getting banned.
>>
>>28393343
You can't

I've tried but you just can't

It never works. I just want a real life friend I can relate to but anything social ALWAYS attracts absolute normalfags or nobody messages you or the conversation never goes anywhere or they don't want to meet up in real life or you get scared of the idea of a relationship and cut contact or whatever...

You either become a normalfag or die with the robots
>>
>>28393343
How would conversation go?
>how about that thread last night heheheheh
>>
File: 1443179155635.jpg (482 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1443179155635.jpg
482 KB, 3110x2073
>>28394040
comentario original, cagar
>>
>>28394164
That was a /fa/ meetup and none of them are really ugly compared to any other guy you would see on the street.
>>
Start a tendies delivery service faggot. Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>28394164
kek at dylann roof
>>
>>28394133
There was a robot who was about to be homeless, and I offered to let him crash with me here for a while. "He" turned out to be a fembot, sent me her email address, and I sent her some email with my address and personal information. And she just vanished. No response, no "no thanks," no explanation. Just dead silence. Presumably she preferred to be homeless than crash with me. I was more than a little insulted.
>>
>>28394191
>That was a /fa/ meetup
Holy shit I thought it was a robot meetup, these people look retarded as fuck
>>
>>28393343
I know a while ago I joined an s4s skype group. I dont regret it and always have someone to play vidya with.

You could try skype making an r9k group.. Otherwise you can join the s4s group.
>>
>>28394070
holy shit
robot dynasty
>>
File: holy neck.jpg (409 KB, 1018x1409) Image search: [Google]
holy neck.jpg
409 KB, 1018x1409
>>28394164
this dude's a giraffe
>>
>>28393343
I would probably be okay with meeting some other robots one time, but it's really for the best we don't.
>>
>>28394250
How do you know something bad didn't happen dude, wtf

That attitude you have right now kinda makes me think you'd not be the best person to crash with though lmao, you seem pretty up your own ass ngl.

I've let multiple "needy" 4channers stay at my place to get on their feet before, and offered it a bunch. I don't really expect anything in return but human decency and mutual respect.
>>
>>28394771
jesus christ thats not normal at all
>>
>>28394771
>>28394844
Its shopped obviously.
>>
>>28393343
>Is there any way to meet fellow NEETs/robots? I think a lot of us with social anxiety and, er, "non-traditional" interests and neurodiversity would enjoy meeting other people like us, but since most of us are hermits and shut-ins, I'm at a loss for how to go about meeting others like us.
OP, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCZMToKU1EI

I know it's Aurini, but he has some pretty good insight into how and why socialization has been killed, especially for introverts/robots.

Some tl;dr examples: smoking bans, so you can't socialize with fellow smokers, SJW bullshit where they ruin your life if you say the wrong thing, so no one talks about anything at work anymore, introverts forced to socialize on the internet instead of going to a chess club, which worked to some extent but then normalfags invaded internet so there's no place for robots anymore etc.

All in all shit's fucked.
>>
>>28394164
Why are they all 15?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.