[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /mischief/ here? >in army >find small village >rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1462315649834.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462315649834.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
Who /mischief/ here?

>in army
>find small village
>rape all their women
>blow it up
>claim it was a terrorist hideout
>>
>in army
>know that the tax payers are pissed at huge military budget
>waste 50 billions and counting into a new plane that doesn't work
>>
Help Pepe turned into a winter squash
>>
Who here /POOPOOPEEPEE/?
>>
>>28393176
400 billion

oregano
>>
>>28393143
>this is how twelve year olds think the army works
>>
File: witchimp.jpg (33 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
witchimp.jpg
33 KB, 600x280
>>28393143
>Someone had to conceptualize and draw this pepe.
>>
>>28393274
>op just went full My Lai
>hurr this is just contrarian bullshit
>>
>>28393143
How do you escape from that box? Climbing up the shitter?
>>
>>28393303
That, or embracing death.
>>
>>28393274
>implying that this thread isn't a joke.
>>
>>28393143
Are you talking about Jews and Palestine?
>>
>>28393323
It's obviously a joke, but the fact remains that he legitimately thinks that things like that are physically possible.
>>
>>28393337
If he was 60+ and served in Vietnam it could be possible. He's probably underage b&.
>>
>mom tells me to clean up my room
>don't
>>
>>28393337
Of course it's physically possible that he blew up a village, but the question is whether the u.s military would actually do such a thing.

The answer is yes, yes of course.
>>
>>28393348
No, it couldn't.
>>28393367
No, it isn't.
>>
>>28393371
You do realize some of the elite US soldiers in Vietnam did do some really questionable things?
>>
>>28393409
Yes. I was in the army and have seen some pretty questionable things done myself. Without boring you with the details, no soldier is going to be wandering around by himself, you don't just discover villages and walk into them by yourself, you can't rape multiple women by yourself, and you most certainly do not possess enough explosives to destroy a single house, let alone a village.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 446x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 446x330
>>28393409
Like the one time they made a bong out of a rifle?
>>
>everyone calling underage
>nothing that points to underage
>>
>>28393439
>you can't rape multiple women by yourself

Try me
>>
File: muh heritage.jpg (9 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
muh heritage.jpg
9 KB, 194x260
>>28393143
This illustration is a "rare pepe", the artist is unknown.

I believe it symbolizes revenge against Redit for perceived injustices against authenticity. Or maybe it's just some sick shit.

This way to the sculptures....
>>
Bumadoooooaoaaaaaooaoaa
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.