[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbours dog won't stop barking, what the fuck do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: fuuuuu.jpg (28 KB, 584x580) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuu.jpg
28 KB, 584x580
My neighbours dog won't stop barking, what the fuck do I do guys, it's driving me nuts
>>
>>28392955
I have heard of many cases around here(crime is a problem) where the criminals simply throw poisoned food(usually meat) over the fence to take out the guard dogs.

Some other anon could help with what kind of poison, I have no clue. I hear chocolate/cocoa is poisonous to dogs.
>>
File: 1445634463298.png (255 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1445634463298.png
255 KB, 640x560
>>28392955
Blast it into space.
>>
Try asking your neighbors to make it stop?
>>
I think you know what to do, anon.
>>
Dog-fag here.

I don't understand how people let their dogs bark continuously, those are some of the most inconsiderate people on earth.
>>
>>28392955
Poison it you fucking cuck. Then poison yourself. Did you really need to ask? Nigger.
>>
>>28392955
throw a weed brownie at it
>>
This is how Son of Sam got started. Has the dog instructed you to kill yet, Op?
>>
fucking know this feel
>2:30 am
>have to be up for work in 5 hours
>roomate's dogs won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>28394301
My neighbors are obnoxious cunts, they don't care . Mostly because they are rarely in.
>>
ground glass in ground beef
Is this so hard for you to come up with on your own?
>>
My neighbors keep two big ass dogs in their cramped condo. They let them out back sometimes and they bark and howl for hours, it also reeks like shit in my back yard because of these stupid mutts (I'm talking about my low class Hillbilly neighbors and not the dogs).
>>
>>28394379

came here to post this. lol, i really really want to do this to my roommate's dog but it would just be obvious it was me
>>
Just poison it. It's not that hard, dogs eat anything. If you're not that dumb, you should be able to get away with it.
>>
Buy them an anti barking dog lease
If the dog barks, he gets sapped.

If they do not comply, tell them that you will take it to court due ti noise complaints from the neighboorhood
>>
File: rekt2.gif (2 MB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
2 MB, 450x360
>>28394278
I'm this close honestly
>>
>live on second story of parents house
>dad lets his three dogs which he refuses to discipline out before he leaves at 5 every morning
>they literally play by barking
>the door is underneath my window and they congregate there to bark to be let back in
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.