[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw 5:50AM and still havent slept. i hate my life. i am a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
tfw 5:50AM and still havent slept.

i hate my life.

i am a fucking loser neet.

notice me senpais and please respond.
>>
Stay up all day you weak ass bitch.
>>
>>28392832
responding friend

don't worry, I have a final exam that is crucial to my existence in 4 hours, and I have spent the past 5 hours cycling through 5 boards and masturbating

what are you gonna do about it? I'm going to take some ritalin with coffee and bourbon, take a shower, and try not to die
>>
Don't be a pussy it's 6 AM here and I've been awake for 52 hours. I am off to bed now but stop being a pussy. I've been staying awake for 48 hours then sleeping for 24 for a month now,
>>
>>28392870
Substitute exam with overdue paper and 5 hours for 20 hours and I'm the same.
>>
here's your (You) faggot, now go make yourself useful to yourself and play some vidya or listen to music or jerk off like the rest of us. What you are looking for in life, you will not find.
>>
File: 1459360310245.jpg (190 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1459360310245.jpg
190 KB, 500x639
>>28392832
Been up since 2:30PM yesterday. Gonna listen to music and draw until ive been awake for 24 hours.
>>
>>28392870
just take a crap and shower. maybe eat a little something and by the time the sun comes up, maybe i'll be sleepy enough.

>>28392892
i have been playing vidya all day. i dont like music and i already jerked off. i lost 10 times in a row at hearthstone and i binge ate tendies to make up for it. ever since then my day has been bad. i owned some noobs in tf2 to make up for it, but fps games will overstimulate my mind and prevent me from sleeping. also the ceiling fan is making an annoying noise.
>>
>>28392873
humans constantly blow me away with our varying ability to stay awake/sleep. some can run fine on 5 hours, others need 15. its weird as fuck, but I cant imagine sleeping for 24 hours is good for your mental health.
>>
I have a term paper to write summarizing my research with using a genetic algorithms to evolve topologies of neural networks for more responsive learning due Sunday at midnight and I haven't even started writing the program yet. I've been shitposting on my phone and masturbating to saved lolicon under the covers for eight hours now instead.
>>
>>28392922
>by the time the sun comes up, maybe i'll be sleepy enough
I always get sleepy the moment it becomes necessary to stay awake all night if I want to go about my business
>>
>>28392953
I can do the research for you. I have many talents. Only cost you a little.
>>
>>28393215
Gas yourself, curry-nigger, I'm not going to you pay a dime.
>>
>>28393263
Pretty please, sir? I can do research on the web. You help me buy toilet for my brothers just 400 rupees and I'll do it sir.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.