[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has had sex with a prostitute? How was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Who here has had sex with a prostitute? How was it?
>>
>>28392618
Pretty bad, I couldn't get hard so I just asked her if we could cuddle and talk. She told me about how her pimp beats and abuse her. How fucked up her childhood was. How she wished she could get out of this profession. How everyday she has to fake it and thinks about dying as she is getting fucked by her clients.
>>
>>28392653
cool thanks for sharing. anyone else?
>>
Other night I was drink and it was 5am, I went to the prostitute street, found a hot one, and asked her how much for head

We went to her room in the brothel thing, and she started sucking me, 100 eur later and one hour I was face fucking her.

I paid for sex too but was too soft so I just gagged her, and made her look me in the eye. And tell me her name with my cock in her mouth.

It was fun, I ended up jacking off into a tissue at the end though because I was really drunk
>>
>>28392618
no, but i prostituted myself a few times
>>
>>28392653
How did you react?
>>
>>28392618
Sure, I've done it a few times when I was on vacation. First time was is Amsterdam when I was traveling with friends. It was pretty much a "you wouldn't dare!" kind of thing. But I dared, and 70 euro later I was in bed with what I assumed to be a romanian girl. I paid for half an hour, got a blowjob for five and then fucked for ten before climaxing. She was uninterested and seemingly bored and it wasn't worth it. Later I came to realize Amsterdam is massively overhyped and that it's actually a lot worse than say Berlin or Budapest. It's mainly good for fucking other backpackers.

Thailand is my favorite mongering destionation by far. In Bangkok you can combine a regular vacation, partying and going to the beach with lots of cheap sex. There are literally girls lining the streets ready to be picked up. In Bangkok everyone has a price.
>>
>>28392684
I know it's really awkward and whatnot to visit a prostitute for the first time but I'd recommend being sober to anyone who'd want to try it. There's nothing wrong with a bit of dutch courage but you run the risk of being robbed/scammed and generally just not having a good time.
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
>>28393489
"Get on your back I'm hard."
>>
>>28392618
a few times, went to the cheapest ones (30 EUR)
all of them had good blowjob skills
>>
>>28393614
Which country/ies?
>>
>>28393629
Eastern Europe

if you want to fuck cheap, come here
>>
>>28393664
I know there's a lot of professionals in like Ukraine and such but won't the language barrier be a problem?
>>
>>28393680
just learn 2 words, address and price, ask when calling. Girls in eastern europe love westerners, because money and they think people in the west are nicer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.