[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get used to the idea of living and dying alone? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: The Godamn Batman.jpg (99 KB, 443x454) Image search: [Google]
The Godamn Batman.jpg
99 KB, 443x454
How do I get used to the idea of living and dying alone?

I know that I don't deserve a gf or someone who truly loves me, so I want to overcome the pain and just accept it. Is it even possible?
>>
>>28392450
deal with it by never giving up so you never have to deal with it
>>
Castrate yourself, chemically or physically. The only way to enjoy a truly free life is to not be tied down by your sexuality.
>>
>>28392468
But I'm not talking about sex. If I just wanted that shit, I'd pay for it.

To be loved by somebody, anon. That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>28392468
Where have you learned this?
>>
>>28392450
Heroin

[spoiler/defblox[/spoiler]
>>
just wait till VR gets better, and in ~30 years well have advanced enough sexbots
>>
File: gOGzcN4.gif (2 MB, 449x266) Image search: [Google]
gOGzcN4.gif
2 MB, 449x266
>>28392450
It's cliche but unless you're horribly deformed you can probably get a gf if you self improve for a couple of years, the will might or hopefully should come with age.
>>
>>28392450
You deserve a gf and love anon. It's not likely to happen but just because life is life. There is no pain in being and dying alone. Everyone dies alone. You don't enjoy being alone because you don't like yourself. Once you like yourself all things will fall in place.

The only thing I fear is dead. If I didn't fear death I would cease to fear and If I cease to fear I cease to be human. I don't believe you learn to accept death. I think people just give. I will live forever.
>>
>>28392643
Oh, I don't know what that's like. I've never looked at a woman as someone who could love me, I see them as a bag of flesh that can bend over and make me feel good. Basically I think with my dick.

>>28392738
I have been inspired by NEETs and my own thoughts/desires. If you are asking if I've done any legitimate research on the topic, the answer is no I am a shitposter on 4chan.
>>
>>28392643
If you still feel a need for romantic love, it's always going to drive you insane. Let go of it. Or you will die. Basically you need to reach a state of emotional numbness and lack of desire for interaction to where being alone is comfortable or even preferable. I don't know; I didn't have normal feelings to to begin with and I'm sure not everyone is able to achieve it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.