[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't niggers learn English? Do they truly believe that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1024278454.jpg (2 MB, 4147x2765) Image search: [Google]
1024278454.jpg
2 MB, 4147x2765
Why can't niggers learn English? Do they truly believe that 'tryna' is a word?

I've seen dirt poor people living on the outskirts of dilapidated cities in third world countries who still managed to learn to speak.
>>
>>28392440
And I've seen a lot of white people appropriating black culture and go out of their way to be wiggers. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>28392440
those are some gross tig old bitties
>>
Efficiently using syllables to shorten communication time is pretty intelligent desu
>>
>>28392449
No thanks, the view is better up here.

I'm not into self destructive behavior.
>>
You do realize that language isn't static, right?

If that were the case, we would be speaking Proto Indo-European.
>>
>>28392473
what view? the only view you have is BBC. Your glory days are long gone, accept it
>>
Because niggers have the lowest IQ's on the planet.
>>
language is fluid m8 anything becomes a word if you use it enough
>>
>>28392497
>language is fluid
English is at least. Most other languages have an official office keeping it static
>>
>>28392482
>muh dick
sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit didn't see that comin

>Your glory days are long gone, accept it
At least we had some. You've always been failures and always will be.
>>
>>2839244

I do't like blacks
but I like blacks better than somebody who thinks those two fat cows are hot
>>
>>28392469
I'm sure that's what they were thinking.
>>
>>28392440
Hey a thread about something other than being lonely. Congrats on that at least, OP.
>>
>>28392516
Are you a fortune teller now? Why don't you use those powers to look into your own future and save yourself. I mean after all you are on 4chan making niggerniggernigger threads so why don't you worry about your own failures first.
>>
I was wondering myself. Why do niggers insist on omitting or changing letters in certain words? Like "she say" instead of "she says".
>>
Oh no how horrible that people use slang and don't talk like they are at a job interview at all times.

Stop being so autistic OP. They are just being casually cool and so should you. Stop being so literal, strict and trying to impress others with your intelligence. Being a supreme gentlemen fedoralord isn't atttractive
>>
>>28392680
nigger
nigger, niggers nigger niggers
>>
>>28392699
Because that's how they and their friends talk.

It's like asking
>why do robots say "that feel" instead "that feeling"
>>
>>28392703
>he fell for the "blacks are cool" meme

Lmao people still believe this? I've known a few who did but they were all underage and easily impressionable.
>>
>>28392771
>I've known a few who did but they were all underage and easily impressionable.

And that's exactly how I get laid each weekend. 18 year old chicks love it
>>
>>28392787
>18 year old chicks love it
Obese poor ones with a gallon of make up you mean?

Stats suggest otherwise
>>
>>28392787
Get laid in your imagination? Sure. And btw 18 is not underage you dumbass.
>>
>>28392440
Even niggers who don't speak ebonics still have a weird way of speaking. It's really hard for me to take them seriously when they try to talk serious, especially when they're trying to sound educated and intelligent, it makes me cringe a little.
>>
>>28392770
Except it's not just with their friends. Most niggers I've seen talk like this in every context.
>>
>>28392839
Different dialect.

Just like notherners and southerners talk differently
>>
File: ooga booga.jpg (525 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.jpg
525 KB, 1582x1627
>>28392440
niggers gonna nig yall
kno wut i meen?
>>
>>28392839
This.

They actually can't tell the difference, low IQ is probably a factor.
>>
>>28392822
Get a look at this nigger from Donald Trump's Aprrentice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAb4HqXy-Rw

Always wearing a suit no matter what he did. As if he knows he will instantly be considered a nigger if he wears anything else.
There's one episode where he tries to out talk the Donald and he gets told to shut up, in a polite way of course.
>>
I've met whites that spoke niggerese too, but they usually come from equally shitty backgrounds.
>>
>>28392440
'tryna' is Australian slang for 'trying to'.
>>
>>28392854
wew lad go back to pol with that uneducated bigot comic of yours
>>
>>28392440
lol i kno watchu mean. man dose muthafuckas ever hrd of a dictionry? fuk man hahahahaha
>>
File: 1461221212355.jpg (46 KB, 427x960) Image search: [Google]
1461221212355.jpg
46 KB, 427x960
Dis is some racist sheeeit rite here mayne like we wuz kingz and sheeit I don't get why crackas like u be talkin shit cuz we suffered enuff give me money honkey
>>
File: anushka shetty.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
anushka shetty.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28393253
>yfw you realize it's 100% true
>>
>>28392699
>>28392885
>>28392839
Blacks in America have historically been (and still are) pretty close knit community wise. It makes sense that they've created their own dialect over time. Languages evolve and branch off each other, sort of like evolution.

It doesn't make sense that they talk like that because of lower IQ, as black kids raised in a community that doesn't have the dialect, won't grow up speaking like that. Have you been to England? Black people there have a normal English accent.

A lot of people don't like the accent, but I can't see why people get so insanely triggered by it. It's It's a bit silly to care that much about it. Sure, it isn't 'classy', but not everyone needs to speak in a politically correct way.
>>
>>28393524
>Black people there have a normal English accent.
Source?
>>
>>28393585
Sorry man, I don't know how to provide a source that isn't anecdotal, like interviews of famous black British people.

If you ever go to England, you'll notice that 2nd generation blacks in England are indistinguishable from whites speech wise. I doubt anyone could win a blind test on it.
>>
>>28392440
How is this any worse than southern slang?
>>
>racists
>intelligent

Lol, your fedora awaits
>>
>>28392440
You do realize that you're literally asking the equivalent of why nigs nog?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.