[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How cool is my Chad neighbor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fagot.jpg (12 KB, 197x211) Image search: [Google]
fagot.jpg
12 KB, 197x211
>Listen to neighbor conversation (cause walls thin) and get following
>He is 36
>Was married to some chick for 4 years
>He makes her daughter with down syndrome
>He says "I am not going to raise that monster with you,and I no longer love you"
>Leaves her and moves to another country where I live
>Gets himself 26 year old Stacy who works as model
>Deals cocaine and drives new BMW
>Has another side bitch also but I dont know her age
>Made a side bitch a kid,but he made her abortion by punching her stomach
>Side bitch is still with him

How cool is my Chad neighbor?
>>
>>28392254
Nigger/10, people who live faster burn quicker, he probably thinks he won't make it past 50 like all fuckers do but he will, how do you think people like that age?
>>
>>28392297

I think he is doing fine.
He showed sad truth.
He never loved that woman but was with her for economical status
Obviously if kid is not to some extent "normal" it wont work and life of yours will suck even more and he wasnt lying to himself
He is just blasting out testosterone to feel good with Stacy who are obedient to males as cum dumpsters
And well,coke is awesome.

So I get that guy.
>>
>>28392337
Of course you think he is doing good, he is every 16 year old fantasy of what being a man should be, rejecting marriage that has has been as oppressing to men as to women, rejecting society and his role as a sacrifice to his family and country and rejecting morality and law
Nobody has an obligation towards a child like that.
Wathever you may think of someone like him he has no employment, no long term plans, nothing. Sure life is nice now but who will want to buy coke form him when he is 40 or 50? What good will he be for?
>>
>>28392410
Sounds as if he has another job desu. Don't think his entry level dealer would be able to pick up shop and start in another county.
>>
>>28392337
Yeah I wont be double standard. I wouldnt want child that was born very retarded or physically twisted so much its not able to perform basic functional human actions

>>28392410

>Sure life is nice now but who will want to buy coke form him when he is 40 or 50?

His customers.

>What good will he be for?

I am pretty certain he can settle for classic 50 year old life when he wants if he has so many obedient bitches.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.