[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best ways to get drunk for cheap? I don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: RanchWoodBourbon-191x492.jpg (14 KB, 191x492) Image search: [Google]
RanchWoodBourbon-191x492.jpg
14 KB, 191x492
What are the best ways to get drunk for cheap? I don't really like alcohol except for beer and whiskey. But I don't want to drunk that much beer so I just get a bottle of the cheapest whiskey I can find every week. Pic related.
What other drinks are fairly cheap and taste good? I don't like vodka and rum and scotch make me want to puke right away. I'm not really familiar with other kinds.
>>
Man I can drink 4-6 liters of beer no problem. I'm not even fat because I exercise a lot. What's up with you?
>>
Tampon of vodka in the ass.

Gets you fucked up very easily.
>>
>not making your own alcohol

Man, are you guys fucking retarded?
>>
Buy pure ethanol from a gas station then mix with water
>>
>>28392348
I could probably too if I really wanted to but it's not really something I like getting really wasted on. It's easier to chug down half a bottle whiskey than to drink a few bottles beer.

>>28392409
Is this safe?
>>
>>28392470
Pure ethanol is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>28392470
it could land you in hospital

prolly don't try it
>>
>>28392470
>Is this safe?
I think it's just like drinking. same dangers except it doesn't hurt your stomach
the major difference is that it gets absorbed faster so if you soak it in too much alcohol you could die easily and quickly
>>
>>28392117
I'm 5'8 and 125 lbs. A tall glass of 1:1 ginger ale and cheap vodka will get me drunk

But that's just me, and I don't like to get really drunk anyway because I hate the nausea

>inb4 "r u a grill"
>"no"
>>
>>28392548
But is it good for your asshole? Will your asshole feel like your stomach if you drink for the next day?
>>
>>28392548
faster and no brakes
vomiting won't help
>>
>>28392409
>>28392470
>>28392548
>>28392626

Thanks lads, just spat my cheerios all over my laptop screen. Fucking kek.
>>
File: Four Loko Watermelon 3.jpg (204 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Four Loko Watermelon 3.jpg
204 KB, 1200x1600
Drink 1-2 of these on ice
>>
>>28392117
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

weed is cheaper and not (as) bad for you
420 blaze it
>>
>>28392923
Weed is beginner shit. I usually take cocaine or speed on the weekend and drink alcohol to come down. With come down I mean literally passing out drunk.
>>
>>28393001
Cocaine and speed on the weekend? That's begginer shit. Try funneling cocaine with a tube directly in your lungs and doing speed and alcohol enemas .
LMAO you're not even a junkie. What a loser!
>>
>>28393069
Had to kek but what I meant is I've done enough weed to not get any enjoyment out of it anymore.
>>
File: eaglerare.jpg (146 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
eaglerare.jpg
146 KB, 800x533
>>28392923

>weed is cheaper and not (as) bad for you

>implying a bottle of Eagle Rare, some high-quality shit, isn't only $30
>implying weed is anywhere near as cheap unless you supply your own
>implying inhaling hot smoke into your lungs is good for you in any situation
>>
>>28392923

>weed is cheaper

Not if you have any kind of tolerance to it. A gram is at least 15 if not 20$ and I can smoke that in an hour or less easily. Alcohol is way cheaper.

inb4 "hurr 15$ ure gettin ripped off dude i live in cali and i get it for 5$ a gram lol"
>>
>>28393150
i feel like also i don't get a tolerance for alcohol. i always get the same level of drunk on the same amount of shots i drink. When i start smoking weed i burn through alot of it end up not even feeling high for more than 30 mins
>>
>>28393150

I'm thinking that he is probably buying no-name bullshit off of his cousin who is still in high school.
>>
>>28393150
This. There are no limits to your weed tolerance. But after a certain point, no matter what, alc will kill you.
>>
>>28393172
>This. There are no limits to your alcohol tolerance. But after a certain point, no matter what, air will kill you.

See? I can make generic statements too
>>
>>28392923
Weed is only cheaper if you have a super-bro dealer or live somewhere where it's legal/medical and sold in shops. If you're living in a shit state without medical or decrim and copping eighths from Tony every friday, getting a cheap bottle of vodka is a much better deal.

Also this >>28393167

I do agree that weed is much, much better for you. If I lived in Cali and had a medical card I probably would smoke much more and drink much less.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.