[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream last night where my waifu (3d singer) gave me my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: fakin bulsheit.jpg (497 KB, 1221x1198) Image search: [Google]
fakin bulsheit.jpg
497 KB, 1221x1198
I had a dream last night where my waifu (3d singer) gave me my first kiss
it was the most erotic dream i've had in a very, very long time
i think even my subconscious has given up
>>
>having a 3D waifu
go die
>>
>>28392671
trust me, i've considered it
>>
>>28392069
3DPD

orange
>>
>>28392069
>That image

I become self conscious when I see how much better other people dress. It looks "normal" to most people but to me that's quality fashion and for some reason I can't bring myself to do it. What's wrong with me?
>>
yeah, by body is starting to give up also. I hurt now and I have zero energy.

when I saw your picture I immediately thought of jumping on the tracks rather than the people.
>>
>>28392069
>3d
nice bait
>>
File: Eri_a11_akuwarai3.png (256 KB, 446x480) Image search: [Google]
Eri_a11_akuwarai3.png
256 KB, 446x480
I had a dream where I got a blowjob from a girl scout once.
>>
>>28392069
That picture is funny because that's never how it worked anyway. I'm not from the US so I don't know how it works there, but in Sweden we just mind our own businesses and don't talk to strangers unless you want to ask for directions or something. Smartphones didn't actually change anything in that regard.
>>
>>28392790
It's works the same and always has. That's why the "just go talk to people" meme is "just beeeee yourself" tier.
>>
>>28392761
>>28392729
the heart wants what it wants
it was her i dreamt about
>>
>>28392855
im convinced that "just talk to people" is just a remnant from the first half of the 1900's
>>
File: 1459110990834.jpg (33 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1459110990834.jpg
33 KB, 750x750
I had a dream recently in which I cuddled with some fictitious grill on a couch for a bit, it was nice. Everything else I can remember dreaming about for many years now has been bad.
>>
>dream that I have a gf
>we have a baby
>hold it and learn the amazing feeling of parenthood
>hold gf's hand and tell her we'll do our best for the baby
>suddenly I remember I'm a kissless virgin and the reality check wakes me up

I had been thinking about having children more than usual and then that dream happens. Our brains are assholes.
>>
>>28392069
Well, the fact that the erotic dream actually involved a woman you found attractive is testament to the fact you still have some vestige of hope. Your dreaming mind found a woman kissing you a possibility, the recesses of your waking mind likely entertain the possibility as well.

I learned that there are such a thing as pleasant sexual dreams second hand. From adolescence onward, all of my "erotic" dreams involved partners that I found disgusting: grotesquely deformed people, monstrously obese abominations, creatures that were recognizable as female only by virtue of their sex organs (and even said organs were often afflicted with some bizarre tortuosity).

The only things my sleeping mind believed me capable of having some sort of sexual contact with were monsters, things that even madmen would find repulsive.

It's amazing how honest we are with ourselves when we dream.
>>
>>28393930
suppose thats true
>>
>find pic of waifu in black shirt, what seems like no bra
>open photohop
>fiddle with brightness
>can kinda make out her breast and nipple
>freak out
its too much man, i dont know how to handle not getting to handle it
id like to think not being a virgin would help, but thats still my waifu's breast, man
>>
>>28394330
What's wrong? Can't handle your waifu being a slut that doesn't wear bras?
>>
>>28394517
no she usually wears bras
im just a weak lonely person and getting to actually see her boobs is alot to handle
>>
>>28393705
i actually know this feel
i dont even know if i want to feel it
fuck biology
>>
>>28392734
its only really 3 or 4 people in that pic i'd call well dressed
>>
I recently had a dream where all my teeth shattered in my mouth and turned into a weird gooey mess.
It felt really real and it fucked me up pretty bad.
>>
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
I had a dream last night were a rather plan looking girl gave me a BJ

She couldn't make me cum. She looked rather disappointed, I felt kind of bad.
>>
>>28396024
fuck
thats some freaky shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.