[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACNE. HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE IT GO AWAY? I WASH MY FACE EVERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: images (3).jpe.jpg (5 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpe.jpg
5 KB, 220x220
ACNE. HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE IT GO AWAY? I WASH MY FACE EVERY FUCKING DAY, I CHANGE MY PILLOW SHEETS, I EAT WELL. WHY WON'T IT GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>28392056
Do sport
>>
>>28392056
Just be yourself and let your personality rise above it. I don't have acne and even I know that.
>>
>>28392056
Have sex with many women
>>
>>28392056
Stop masturbating.

originallls
>>
Accutane, my man. If you can't afford to see a dermatologist you're out of luck though. The only other advice is go on the doctor prescribed anti-biotics like Doxycycline with a medicated face cream like Epiduo or something.
If you have serious acne like in your pic nothing else is going to work.
>>
drink more water, no soda , accutane maybe and speak to dermatoligist to find the root cause of the problem

best of luck robut
>>
>>28392194
Accutane gave me chills. I still am chill. No reccomend.
>>
>>28392056
Don't eat dairy products and use this very gentle soap from Dove(R). It solved my problems in 2 weeks.
>>
>>28392211
what do you mean by chill?
>>
>>28392212
But I'm a milk baby
>>
>>28392194
I hear accutane has some pretty nasty side effects though
>>
>>28392056
stop eating chocolate and pork that worked for me.
>>
I hear apple cider vinegar works. Can anyone back this up?
>>
>>28392056
don't let your skin get dry, that helped for me, just had to drink more water and spend less time in aircon and in more humid air, hope it helps
>>
>>28392250
I don't eat any of those things. or soda. The only thing I am guilty of is milk in my coffee and morning cereal.
>>
>>28392238
It's just cosmetic company shills spreading disinfo. For 99% of people with horrifically bad acne is it is literally the only treatment you've got to get rid of it, aside from the mentioned anti-biotics and skin creams. Take those first and if they don't work you know what you need to do.
>>
>>28392257
I also drink bucket loads of water
>>
Stop drinking milk and eating anything made with lots of dairy
When my acne gets bad that's usually why and when I stop it dies down
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 921x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 921x921
Good timing. Mummy just bought this for me because my face is "too hideous"

Fuck whatever, i dont even give a fuck it's not like im going to get laid anytime soon
>>
How old are you people that still have acne?
>>
>>28392323
I'm 22 senpai
>>
>>28392320
At least take solace in the fact that I would buttfuck you.
>>
>>28392320
Try getting some Benzac (or whatever's similar in your country), it's an over the counter medicated skin cream, if your acne isn't really bad, mostly whiteheads or the little red spots it should clear it up fast. If you get cysts though you'll need to go to the doctor.
>>
>>28392323
Acne started at 14
It's never been really serious like in OP's pic, and I think I somehow avoided scarring. But it's fucking annoying and now people who had acne in their teens have perfectly clear skin while I'm still suffering. And on the rare occasion where it's at its minimum, I actually get attention from girls.
>>
>>28392056
Murad worked for me, only occasionally have bits of acne now a days. Also stop touching your face.
>>
>>28392345
That's embarrassing. Hahaha. Grow up you fucking baby-faced good-for-nothing loser. Get a load of this guy! Just stay in your basement you freak.
>>
>>28392369
Cysts? Elaborate?
>>
>>28392323
I'm 23 and I still get a pimple every now and then ( I've never had bad acne but I've always had 1 pimple on my face)
>>
>>28392386
Big lumps that throb in pain.
>>
>>28392194
Accutane worked miracles for me. I used to get large cists on my face, back, and chest. I took accutane in the summer between my sophomore and junior year oh high school, and it literally eradicated all acne. I no longer get large pimples, just small tiny whiteheads that I can take care of in a day or two. It's now been 5 years since, and I still no longer get ridiculous pimples. But, they did do their damage. My skin is permanently red from being irritated and I have acne scarring and pits on my face, and dead cist pockets on my chest. I plan on getting laser skin resurfacing surgery sometime in the next couple of years, and I'll be happy with myself. I recommend accutane to anyone with horrible acne that they can't seem to control. The only side effects I suffered from was very dry skin and lips, and I didn't produce natural oils, so my hair suffered some damage in the time frame, but other then that, I was fine.
>>
>>28392391
Oh, I had one of those once
>>
Wash your pillow covers everytime you do a load of washing.

Also, put a fresh shirt (the one you'll wear tomorrow) over thep illow every night.
>>
>>28392434
>put a fresh shirt over the pillow for tomorrow
>wake up next day
>shirt and pillow case are now covered in pus and blood
wow thanks dickface im sure that one whitehead you got when you were 13 qualifies you to give this retarded advice
>>
File: cornlover.jpg (54 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
cornlover.jpg
54 KB, 420x500
>mfw meds containing benzoyl peroxide are Rx'd in my country
>>
>>28392445
people who never woke up with crusty blood on their face and in their ears and on their pillow do not know the struggle.

>ear canal pimples
truly hell
>>
>>28392515
nostril pimples are pretty bad too
>>
File: 1461992345688.jpg (186 KB, 540x601) Image search: [Google]
1461992345688.jpg
186 KB, 540x601
>>28392323
29, but thankfully it is minor now, or at least died down.
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 1200x1200
>>28392475
>>28392369
You can buy benzoyl peroxide at a good price at acne.org
it works but it dries your face. I personally stopped using them

Bought pic related in 2012
>>
>>28392552
What? I cannot believe my ears. You serious dog? Get help. Get help. Get help. Please, you're doing a great disservice to the people of our country that have to see your pimply face every time they go shopping or playing sports, or to the doctor, or just walking down the street. Get good faggot.
>>
>>28392597
You should get a 12 gauge to treat that shitty excuse for a thing you call a life. Doctor's orders faggot.
>>
>>28392581
I've been using it for a few years. It used to work but I think it's stopped having any effect on me.
>>
>>28392056
Drink lots of water
Dont masturbate too often
Reduce stress
Use creams
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
>>28392581
Hgfhnv
>>
>>28392515
Prevention is the best cure :^)
>>
>>28392621
Get help, please. Your pimply ass deserves a break from suffering. Pleasee pay to have your acne taken care of like a good person. You're doing a disservice. Stop pimpling, start pimping.
>>
If you're one of the unlucky few then nothing you do will make it go away. You need 6 months of accutane at a minimum.

If you're a poorfag then forget about this because it costs $500 per prescription without insurance that covers it.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x501
>>28392719
Stop it. STOP IT NOW. Bullying is weong
>>
>>28392755
That anime picture has convinced me. Thank you for showing the error of my ways.
>>
>>28392056
I hear spironolactone is good at getting rid of acne. But it has some side effects.
>>
>>28392056
Two words. FISH OIL seriously it will reduce the inflammation in your skin and it's what has helped me keep my skin noticeably more clear especially because the acne I get is really deep and cystic.
>>
>>28392847
I'm afraid of spiraling down.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.