[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a one person you can call a friend? I used to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449352922973.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1449352922973.png
74 KB, 412x351
Do you have a one person you can call a friend?
I used to have one friend from highschool (we're both 21 now) but he got a gf and turned normie. He basically shits all over me.
Sometimes he invites me to go out with his big group of friends and quiet type that I am in large groups I get constantly teased and jokingly bullied by everyone there for not saying a word.

I really want to cut off ties and just dwell in my bitter existence for the rest of my life but each time the loneliness gets to me after awhile and forces me to go out with them for some human interaction.
>>
File: 1462546753592.png (15 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1462546753592.png
15 KB, 420x420
>>28391752
I am more lucky than you anon. Have 5 people i consider friends, none of them turned full normies, except one that has always been a semi-normie. Do not see them much because we are in different part of the country, we occasionally meet and go on camping across the country. Always make me happy.

Though i know how you feel anon, I have had a friend like that. Just stop all contact. Turns out that his group turns on him instead now, and I was his only friend who had the same autistic hobbies. He have tried to get contact for some time, but fuck him. I already gave him 3 chances, which is 3 to many.
>>
Yes, only one. I consider any other additions unnecessary, it would be unrealistic for me to say I'll never need help in my entire life, even with how independent I am there are certain things I can't do on my own. But fuck, sustaining relationships is hard, especially when you're a selfish fuck that has no investment in anyone but himself. I don't think I could handle more than one friend.
>>
>>28391752
>Sometimes he invites me to go out with his big group of friends and quiet type that I am in large groups I get constantly teased and jokingly bullied by everyone there for not saying a word.

And what did you expect would happen if you hang out with people and don't say shit? The whole point of it is to socialize, aka communicate, aka use your mouth to speak.
>>
>>28392076
Is it a real friend if you're a selfish fuck? I don't think so. Friendship is about offering. Not expecting help.
>>
No. I go drinking with bunch of people from time to time, but I don't consider them friends(I even told them).
>>
Yes, I have 2 really close friends, and about 5 good friends, I met most of them when I joined the student society when I went to university, I am really lucky to have them, they were there for me when I tried to kill myself, and they are still here today when everything is going great.
They are all /b/tards tho
>>
>>28391752
I think k I lost the last friend I had left from highschool this year, the fact that it happened gradually and we both still liked each others company made it easier to.
Loneliness does not scare me, I have been alone most of my life and ever since I was very little. I know how to cope.
It sometimes involves going online and eating icecream. Sometimes it's harder and I like to pity myself and blame the world but I hardly do that anymore.
No matter how much you hate life if you stick long enough you become semi complacent and you accept your place in it, I don't know what will happen to me in 15 years but for now I will survive
>>
>>28392587
It just feels horrible to crave communcating with other human beings.
I don't think they have bad intentions for picking on me, this is the vibe of close groups of friends, they banter each other but since I'm such a boring unfunny cunt I always end up getting the worst end of it
>>
Anyone else had a piece of shit "friend" who started to ignore you for no apparent reason? And then make obvious BS excuses just to get rid of you?
>>
I had a friend from high school. He moved a different city and tried to be a normie. He went for Stacey and only broke up after she cheated on for about the tenth time. Then he dropped out and now he is a recluse who lives in a RV in the woods behind a pizza hut he delivers pizzas for and uses their wifi and smokes weed he grows in a closet all day, but otherwise does nothing.

We chat every couple of months.
>>
>>28392623
Meh the worst thing in the world could happen to you and you would scream until you hurt your throat and couldn't make a sound then you would cry until you got completely dehydrated and then you could sleep until two days passed and you couldn't shut your eyes anymore and you could feel self pity and bad for yourself for months but eventually you would get over it because you did all those things and there isn't any other thing to do.
Yeah you want to feel like something so horrible has happened to you you will be unhappy until the day you die but life is too long and it simply doesn't allow it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.