[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that women, not only men, are highly capable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19
When did you realize that women, not only men, are highly capable of philosophical inquiry?
>>
I've never seen any evidence if this
>>
Literally when I was born, because life is an imposition on all who are a part of it

The entire thing is bullshit and we all know it yet we continually make excuses to put our so-called inferiors down so we can feel better about our station in a bullshit world.

Literally everyone except the edgiest of edgelords are fucking faggots, because they actually know what's going on unlike you "waahhh I haven't had sex" faggots.

Guess what? Sex is as retarded as everything else. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>28391611

smooth, rich post, full of flavour, hand picked, and gently roasted from farm to thread.
>>
File: 1407832958309.jpg (31 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1407832958309.jpg
31 KB, 301x267
>>28391640
i c what u did.

well played
>>
This is bait but I'll bite anyway
>no woman has ever had good taste in music
>no woman has ever had good taste in vidya
>no woman has ever had good taste in any media
>no woman has ever had good taste in men
>no woman has ever had a good grasp of politics
>no woman has ever had a proper perspective on the world around them
>no woman has ever been anything more than a useless cunt with fuckable holes
>no woman will ever contribute half as much to society as their male counterpart
>>
What woman has ever done any philosophy that wasn't postmodern feminist drivel about how numbers are oppressive to wymyn or metaphysical worship-the-mother-goddess-we-are-her-sun-children trash?
>>
most people on r9k? probably never
>>
>>28393313

that is sad. yes, women are qt and sexy but they can also be partners on this gay earth
>>
>>28391603
Where can I meet women like this? I want to know,
>>
>>28393403
girlsaskguys.com
>>
>>28391676
So do girls even play vidya beyond WoW, Farmville and CandyCrush?
>>
>>28391603
Nope. Women are incapable of reasoning about anything that isn't directly apparent to them, while men can. Men are more likely to think about what could be, or what might be, rather than just what is. Philosophy therefore by nature requires a masculine intellect.
>>
>>28393488
i play the fuck outta minecraft
>>
>>28393608

Do you agree with OP? Do you or your girlfriends ever have philosophical talks?
>>
>>28393608
Yes but what do girls play? Not fuckboys who wear panties and take horomone injections.
>>
>>28391603
I'm not anti women and I've legitimately never met a smart woman. I'm dumb too and they think I'm "so smart". They're not braindead or anything but the only thing they respond to is comedy and gossip.

Now that I think about it I have met one. She is studying engineering but she is the most boring person I have met. She is friendly but when I look into her eyes all I see is boredom. She also has no knowledge of anything else outside her field and can't make good judgments.
>>
>>28393488
I know a lot of women that play the Sims. Plus there's plenty of tryhard tomboy "gaymer grrls" that only play CoD.
>>
>>28393622
never had a conversation about that with ANYONE.

im pretty philosophical myself tho. its the most important thing, yet meaning less.
>>
>>28393640
Have you ever into Second Life?

If you can't get laid IRL, try SL.
>>
>>28393656

is OP wrong then?
>>
>>28393663
No I haven't tried it, is it free? Subscription? Pay once?
>>
>>28393656
>im pretty philosophical myself tho

State a philosophical belief you hold and explain why you hold it.
>>
>>28393721
It's actually Free, but if you want to create anything cool of your own you'll have to learn their code.

If you want to buy things you can, but you don't need to. Check out some youtubes for a tour or trolling
>>
>>28393488
I like oldschool DOS vidya like hard hat mack, eden blues, PoP classic, story rich point and clicks like Year Walk, the CatLady, Downfall, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, RPG's like Vampire the Masquerade (Which has an amazing development, rich and deep characters, and a lovely gameplay so it's pretty much 9.5/10; it also represents the original World Of Darkness game in the best way possible), Witcher 1, Dark Souls 1, some platformers (And Yet It Moves), and some survival for when i feel braindead like DayZ.

>>28391676
You're very wrong and will die alone.
>>
Women aren't capable of anything. Their only reason for existence is having babies and giving pleasure. Once men get over all these feminist shit, we will evolve into our next stage. Women are nothing more than pleasure cattle.
>>
>>28391603
Why wouldn't they be able to?
>>
>>28393767

see

>>28393622

2 more segginds
>>
>>28393669
imo, yes.

>>28393727
im pretty fluid, i dont have one singlebelief i hold to be the only one.

i guess that in its self is one.

true knowledge of anything is unattainable.
>>
>>28393808
I am a gril. I talk philosophy with my friends. I am currently reading Sartre. I am generally shaping my views towards existential nihilism and the inevitability of absolute demise which is terrifying to us as biological machines thus forcing us to desperately look for any sort of permanency - hence why basic idiots feel the urge to scrible their initials in wet cement.
I am also fond of some of Nietzsche's ideas on selfishness and how it is a driving force in our society. I think we are forcefully gathering in cities which are too large and there are too many of us so we are developing meaningless constructs like manners, social class, and subcultures to help us cope with this unnatural state. We are herd animals but we are driven by competitiveness. If constructs would disappear, civil wars will thin out the human population in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>28393815

>i dont have onesingle belief i hold to be the only one

Well, I did say to state A philosophical belief you hold, not THE philosophical belief you hold. That's what I notice about women; they can think about philosophical subjects, but they can't build a system of thought. They can't for a structured worldview, they always remain "fluid".

>true knowledge of anything is unattainable.

How do you know that?
>>
>>28393913
It's called the will to power you fucking retarded cunt, and social constructs are not inherently meaningless.
>>
>>28393938
Because apparently that;s his/hers philosophical system - true knowledge is unattainable so therefore we can only speculate different options.
>>
>>28393950
I have been reading the books in a different language. Drowning yourself in semantics won't make you smarter, Anon. A grasp on concepts and an ability to understand and question them will however.
Your blind rage and aggression are pretty much an indication of how inferior you are intellectually to those around you.
>>
>>28393938
i cant build anything out of this chaos, its all simply absurd.

there. the absurd. what camus wrote
>>
>>28393950
>are not inherently meaningless

They have meaning, but it's extremely limited and they exist only if you believe.
>>
>>28393994
This.
Swallow my bolmph
>>
>>28393994
Your ability to pretend to understand viewpoints which do not relate to you or your behavior are pretty much an indication of how inferior you are intellectually to those around you. It''s very clear you're only gaining limited understanding of topics to either garner attention or to facilitate some sort of inferiority complex due to penis envy.
>>
>>28391603
Never, because quite frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn.
>>
>>28393767
>"I'm not like other girls, look how different my tastes are blah blah blah."

Yeah, no.
>>
>>28394036
Also since women are sociopaths it's impossible to completely understand spirituality or philosophy.
>>
>>28394060
for them*
pardonblox
>>
>>28393954
That doesn't explain how she knows this piece of information in the first place.

>>28393996
But how can you believe that rationally if the belief you hold is that there is no rationality?

Or maybe I don't understand how you are conceiving of the "absurd". Could you explain?
>>
>>28394036
Making statements about the way I behave and think and my understanding of topics based on 5-7 sentences on a chinese-cartoon image board?

Your memeing is alright, but it can be better.

>>28394058
Same goes to you my friend. I am the same as everyone else. There are many more girls who have the same tastes or very similar. This is my point exactly. i am not special in any way, i'm not a child prodigy or a genius. I am just a person who likes things. Like every other woman or man on this planet.
>>
>>28394096

OP here, you seem cool. You seem like the kind of girl I didn't know even existed til recently, hence this post.
>>
>>28394036
>>28393994
The point of this thread is to bash the useless fuckholes we call women.

If neither of you are women there is no need to fight. You both hold views fraught with inconsistencies and pseudo-intellectual babel. So use your brain and your anger to bash women.
>>
>>28391676
>>no woman has ever had good taste in music
Nadezhda Filaretovna von Meck?
>>no woman has ever had good taste in vidya
Every woman who doesn't play vidya has a good taste in vidya
>>no woman has ever had good taste in any media
Medium you mean?
>>no woman has ever had good taste in men
My wife lol
>>no woman has ever had a good grasp of politics
Thatcher lol
>>no woman has ever had a proper perspective on the world around them
Ayn Rand lol
>>no woman has ever been anything more than a useless cunt with fuckable holes
Barbara McClintock?
>>no woman will ever contribute half as much to society as their male counterpart
Lise Meitner contributed more than you, so that makes you ... less than half her counterpart?
>>
>>28394114
kek, now this is good memeing.

>>28394114
Someone hasn't been chewing their bread enough.

>>28394121
This Anon nailed it.
Thatcher an Ayn Rand are bretty gud.
>>
>>28394096
Nope, you're a being that puts on the facade of liking things in order to be percieved in a higher way by society, or groups within society. In your case, you're using games that typical girl gamers don't play in order to seem like a "real grrl gamur" or like your tastes are cool and on the fringe in comparison to most girls.

Fuck off.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1080
>>28394096
>Making statements about the way I behave and think and my understanding of topics based on 5-7 sentences on a chinese-cartoon image board?

Classic, why don't you try "I was only pretending to be retarded" too How about you fuck off before you start showing everyone how much of a hypocrite you can be you daft bitch.
>>
>>28394121
Ah ah ah, Emma Goldman and Voltairine de cleyre
>>
>>28394121
>Ayn Rand has a proper perspective on life
0/10 completely broke my immersion.
>>
>>28393767
butthurt roastie detected
>that terrible tryhard hipsterbait list of games
You don't actually like any of those games, you like it when a guy thinks you're oh so cool for being a "girl gamer omg!!!!!!!!" You only expose yourself more as a dumb cunt who doesn't know shit about anything the more you open your stupid mouth. You should kill yourself for wasting yours and everyone else's time and money.
>>
File: 24646464256.jpg (55 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
24646464256.jpg
55 KB, 1058x1058
>when someone asks me to name a female philosopher, I can only think of one answer
>she created "just b urself: the philosophy"
>>
>>28394190
Also unoriginal, like any typical woman.
>>
>>28394121
Underrated post/10

Originalemonysnicket
>>
>>28394190
is this ayn rand?
she's sucking cocks in hell
stupid bitch
>>
>>28394182
>implying your fat NEET arse is any better than a roastie
>>
>>28394162
>>28394163
>>28394147
(I don't actually think Rand or Thatcher had sensible ideas, but this is hardly an objective question.)
>>
>>28394150
While I agree with you that everything we do is inherently a facade we build to make ourselves feel better and pretend we are actually people and not bags of organs, there is something i disagree with - as i said all of this is true, so while we're picking masks i might as well pick one that i like.
What you robots meme about - women only seeking social status - is an issue which has the above ^^^ in its core. People find it annoying when you do things just to fit in, but all things we do, we do to fit in. So why not just pick something that you actually find pleasant?

>>28394160
>>28394182
Both of you are actual morons. I dont even leave my mother's house, I don't talk to guys who might find me cool for what i play. I am not interested in validation from anyone, nor am i interested in romantic pursuits. I am asexual, and apathetic. I talk to people on the internet about things that i enjoy. The majority of them dont even know im a female.
>>
File: bigtittiehoes.jpg (28 KB, 224x135) Image search: [Google]
bigtittiehoes.jpg
28 KB, 224x135
When I heard professor MM Mcabe speak.
>>
>>28394221
sick adhoms bruh can I have some more?
>>
>>28394190
This. Literally a "philosophy" that just glorifies selfish Chads. Such an unbelievable cunt.
>>
Forever Queen

<spoiler>Baaa</spoiler>
>>
File: 1395087270937.png (34 KB, 957x558) Image search: [Google]
1395087270937.png
34 KB, 957x558
>>28394240
>I am asexual, and apathetic. I talk to people on the internet about things that i enjoy. The majority of them dont even know im a female.
DAMN I FELL FOR IT
SON OF A BITCH WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT BEFORE
FUCK
>>
>>28394240
>The majority of them dont even know im a female.
Lol I'm sure. That's why you told us you're a female, right?
All women crave attention. You cannot pretend to not be one of them because there are no exceptions.
>>
>>28394279
The topic is about women and philosophical thought. i am a woman. i shared my opinion.

are you really trying so hard to roast me, or are you just that stupid?
>>
>>28394240
No, all the things YOU do, you do just to fit in. See, you're assuming that all humans, and not just women, do this shit. It's actually a handful of normie men and 99% women that do this. At least you've admitted it, though.
>>
>>28394298
You can stop pretending to be a girl now. It's getting old and you already revealed yourself with the asexual comment.
>>
>>28394299
It's one of my philosophical believes. Nobody has a personality. We're not meant to have one. We're meant to survive and reproduce. Nice try.
>>
>>28394309
Not everyone is functional. We're "meant to" survive and reproduce, but a bunch of us fail at doing that, so it's also entirely possible that some of us don't do things just to fit in.
>>
>>28394078
i have cognitive dissonance

i often hold 2 different opinions.

like there are no words for what i believe to even utter a sigh is confusing
>>
>>28394298
You made a comment about it because you had something relevant to say about it.
Men have genuine interests. Women use the interests of men to get their attention. So you are either masquerading as a woman or you are an attention seeking cunt. Fuck off.
>>
>>28394347
another Anon who can't meme well.
>>
>>28394347
>So you are either masquerading as a woman or you are an attention seeking cunt.
Why not both?
>>
This fucking thread, honestly I wish moot had genocided the lot of you.
>>
>>28394248
>sweeping statements and misogyny

You deserve nothing more than ad hominems
>>
>>28394364
not an argument
originlel
>>
File: 1397785040498.gif (875 KB, 178x195) Image search: [Google]
1397785040498.gif
875 KB, 178x195
>>28394121
>married
>argues with people on r9k
>>
>>28394389
>MISOGYNY
Yeah, because women are fucking stupid and there is no such thing as a chick with a good personality.
>>
>>28394417
Maybe I'm lying and not actually married?

But for real, my wife is on a trip and I'm just chilling a bit, watching movies and eating ice cream.
>>
>>28394309
Yeah, you're a dumbass.

>I'm superficial, so everyone must be

You're taking anecdotal evidence and applying it to every human being. Just because you are shallow and two-dimensional, does not mean we are all.

Like I said, only the most normiest, superficial of men, and the vast majority of women are like this. The second you question their interests, they start naming off a big list of their "interests" so we know how cool they are. Here's the thing: the 80% of men that have actual interests aren't going to be talking about it all the time. Most of them don't really give a shit about how they are percieved for their interests, many are too deep into their interests for anyone else to even really have a conversation about it with those that couldn't give a shit about how much they like to buy and fix up old cars, or how much they've studied one specific piece of history they enjoy, etc.
>>
For the philosophical women, how often do you find yourselves reading the works of other philosophical women?
>>
>>28394347
>women use the interests of men to get their attention
not her/him/it/whatever, but I've pretended to be interested in stuff a girl liked plenty of times before
you sound kind of salty desu
>>
>>28394401
Why should i formulate an argument for a cunt who can't even correctly apply the ironic humour he so desperately wants to be skillful with in order to feel superior? Maybe if he adds a few more layers of that irony i might bite bait.

Until then, you're all dead meat to me, losers.
>>
File: a155.jpg (42 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
a155.jpg
42 KB, 580x326
>>28394190
Ok who is this Ayn Rand person?

All i know is everyone goes berserk when she is mentioned and it has something to do with feminism.

Red pill me on this bitch, who the fuck is she?
>>
File: 1344611302984.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1344611302984.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>28394432
I dunno most of the women I know have better personalities than you
>>
>>28394483
She's like an ancap or something

That should be reason enough
>>
>>28394483
play bioshock, it'll give you the cliff's notes
>>
>>28394456
This argument is retarded desu. The topic itself calls for a discussion of interests, philosophical believes and hobbies. of course people will list theirs. How are you so stupid?!
>>
File: 1450277542475.jpg (96 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
1450277542475.jpg
96 KB, 480x379
>>28394485
cool, well I don't wanna fug them or you so I dun care
>>
>>28391603
Avg womyn philosophical crisis:

Wow What am i do when get ugly later?
>>
>>28394476
>reaching and projecting this hard
I think you might be the one with the inferiority complex. I mean you brought it up, not me.
>>
File: 1461536805206.jpg (18 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
1461536805206.jpg
18 KB, 276x230
>>28394513
Likewise, thanks.

Originalemon
>>
>>28394511
No, there was no real reason to write an entire fucking paragraph of shitty games just to seem like "not ur average girl tee hee :^)".

The point is that you should probably stop posting, as nothing you could say will ever convince me that 99% of women, you included, are nothing more than superficial sluts.
>>
>>28393767
that's actually really interesting. I have no mouth's like the only tolerable adventure game I can think of, and vampire the masquerade's not bad either
I love how the other guys think you only like them to seem interesting tho. should've told them you like bayonetta and mass effect desu, would've triggered them more
>>
>>28394527
Kek

>>28394567
Burn in hell, whiteknight. She isnt going to fuck you over the internet
>>
>>28394565
that's because you're a souless autist, though.
>>
>>28394565
can I ask what the point was that you decided to stop using your brain
was it when you figured out your dick would never be more than two inches hard
>>
>>28394567
i triggered them enough by using their own memes against them kek
>>
>>28394590
>>28394588
Kek, here come the personal insults. Stay mad, roasties.

Its /r9k/, what did you expect?
>>
>>28394567
LOL LOOK AT THIS WHITEKNIGHT BETA FAGGOT! You think she's going to send you pussy pics or something because you told off the mean people on the internet? Do you think you're getting laid? You're literally giving some dumb cunt on the internet attention for nothing in return? Beta faggots like you will end the human race.
>>
>>28394588
>>28394590
Forget it, /r9k/ is the pits for neckbeards and neet fags to gather and mourn. Leave them to their misery
>>
>>28394483
>fuck poor people
>fuck non-whites
>fuck non-chads
>fuck non-capitalists
>fuck the police
>fuck the government
>fuck the law
>fuck rights
>kill everyone who falls into one of the above categories

That's basically her worldview.
>>
>>28394621
Yes, please leave lol
>>
>>28394615
you're right, I don't need personal insults to describe you
the usual ones applied to the herd of idiots on board suffice
>>28394609
lol stacy let's go have sex and enjoy each other's company, whichever one gets them angrier
>>
>>28394648
>mad because we see right through your wall of fake interests
You done yet?
>>
>>28394648
I'm calling you on skype right now, Chad.
>>
>>28394673
I'm not the girl here. They tend not to white knight themselves.
>>
>>28394340
That's interesting. So you hold contradictory opinions and are aware that they are contradictory, but you still believe them because they each seem correct? You seem pretty jumbled up desu
>>
>>28394648
>lol stacy let's go have sex and enjoy each other's company, whichever one gets them angrier
Beta as fuck
>>
>>28394483
>>28394483

lefties fucking hate her because she was pro-corporation and anti-government

The kernal of her philosophy is that the collective is not as important as the individual.
Politics and morality should be individual-centric.

Any government intrusion into an individuals life is always wrong. Altruism is severely overrated. It's all about looking out for number 1 in your affairs and railing against any semblance of socialism in the government.

So yeah. She was pretty much the proto-libertard
>>
>>28394499
>>28394630
>>28394709
Ok, cool, thanks, but why is she relevant? Why do people care about her opinion?

also
>fuck non-chads
reeeeee

i hate her
>>
>>28394709
That is massively retarded. There's a reason why people will almost always band together and form some type of government. Facing the world alone is a lot fucking harder than facing it as an entire nation.
>>
>>28394770
Someone said she had a proper perspective on life.
>>
>>28394696

i am pretty jumbled. you should see my notebooks. i write when manic or in stimulant psychosis. full of contrasting theories and bizare shit i start to lose my own understanding of my own theories.

everything is jjust so absurd. its chaos, its a mess.

there is no makin sense of anything
>>
>>28394773
You could always face the world as a collective.

Fuck the police
>>
>>28394795

u a virgin? sex with u sounds awesome
>>
>>28394802
I'm just saying, without forming governments, we wouldn't gotten much farther than the stone age. Even the isolated tribes in Africa have some simbilance of early government or hierarchy.

Sounds like her philosiphy was "fugg the US gubberment xD"

If she were serious, then she would have lived alone in the woods
>>
>>28394795
But you don't think it's a leap to say that because your mind is full of contradictions, that therefore the outside world itself is absurd? I would like to see your notebook, btw. Actually sounds interesting
>>
>>28394795
Will you be my waifu JLH?
>>
>>28394773
Rand doesn't intend for everybody to be a loner, she just doesn't think anybody is obliged to help anybody else. If you and I can mutually benefit from our cooperation then sure, we'll end up working together and Rand would completely support it (Atlas Shrugged ends with a bunch of people doing just that).

What Rand is against isn't so much collectives but pathological altruism. Having your money taken from you to feed those who don't want to get a job, raising somebody else's children, carrying a talentless team on your shoulders. She wanted a no-mercy meritocracy where the only kind of aid you could claim was a loan which you were fully expected to pay, and certainly not owed (it was somebody else's investment in you).

Her beef with the government isn't so much that they exist, but that they are in a sense thieves who take from the skilled to give to the unskilled.

But yeah, she probably went too far and if you read Atlas Shrugged she self-inserts as a massive Mary Sue who fucks 3 powerful men, trading up every time. So she's treated as a bit of a joke.
>>
>>28394984
Eh, once again, sounds fucling stupid. No one is obliged to be an American citizen (or a citizen of anywhere else), but as a citizen you have obligations. That's how it all works. You give and you take.
>>
>>28394984
Yes, she hated poor people and hated the disabled even more. She wanted them to starve to death or die from whatever cause.
That's reason enough for this board especially to despise her.
>>
File: 1454878087064.jpg (131 KB, 558x761) Image search: [Google]
1454878087064.jpg
131 KB, 558x761
>>28391676
This

>Women
>Capable
Nice meme
>>
>>28394190
>Mfw Rand means "edge" in German
>>
>>28394793
No i mean in general, not in this thread particularly, why is she famous and relevant?
>>
>>28395314
Everyone except the edgiest libertardians laugh at her retarded ideas, or get triggered by them and rage.

Libertards aren't a large population so you see much more hate than acceptance.
>>
>>28393488
I knew a girl who loved MGS3. She was my brother's girlfriend who flirted with me and my dad and had some complex emotional baggage.
>>
File: 1462411514683.gif (395 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
1462411514683.gif
395 KB, 370x281
So this is a thread
>>
File: par DOd.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
par DOd.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>28391676
>"redpilled" men

>>28394121
why do you even try to respond to a bait post in a bait thread

>>28394190
>doesn't know Hannah Arendt
ok

>>28394347
>a robot who never had any woman attention in his stupid little life thinks everything women do is for the sake of male attention
If it makes you feel any better... I guess it's ok.
>>
>>28393767

The first one or bloodlines? First one is clunky af

I feel like you just copy and pasted this from somewhere
>>
How many of you girls have a penis
>>
File: 1457785739631.png (177 KB, 237x317) Image search: [Google]
1457785739631.png
177 KB, 237x317
>>28391603
What's your point?
"Highly capable" is an embellishment.
I've known women who were perceptive, insightful, intuitive, but then again I come from an affluent area.
What use is philosophy to women, when they prefer their men smarter than they? They want the thinking to be done for them.
>>
>>28391603
But they aren't though.
>>
>>28393767
Did you just take a top ten list of pic games and pretend they were your favourites?

Fucking memester roastie
>>
>>28393767
I love how triggered this board was by this post. You retards have such fragile worldviews.
>girl likes real games
N-N-N-NOT POSSIBLE
>>
>>28396720
Face it: Video games are the exclusive domain of men. Girls pretend to like them so they can attract a theoretical type of nerdy guy. I would be surprised if you even knew what the DOS acronym stood for. Sorry, but you're going to need a boot disk for this one.
>>
>>28393767
So basically you like storyfag bullshit targeted to the lowest common denominator. Funny how you don't even have any actually good storyfag games on the list.
>>
>>28397571
Face what? The lies you feed yourself to feel better about yourself? The way you project your own worthlessness onto an entire gender?
>>
>>28397925
Failed. It seems you don't meet the minimum specs for this hobby. As I said, not a true gamer. You're defensive, when you should be knowledgeable. Nice try though, Stacy.
>>
>>28394984
>the stance of libertarians.
In truth, they dont hate government, they wish THEY were the government so the current government cant intrude on them.
Can you be anymore self serving and hypocritical?
>>
>>28391640
This man kind of gets it but seriously negative inflation is still a manifestation of your ego cut that shit out
>>
>>28398221
I'm not her, friendo. I'm a dude. But anyone could google what DOS stands for.
>>
>>28396280
I hate being addicted to nicotine I really can't stand looking at that picture right now lmao I just want to go out for a stoge but I don't wanna perpetuate the addiction I'd rather be addicted to opiates at least I won't get cancer shooting dope

That is a huge tangent but fuck you this is an image board I could care less
>>
>>28398422
So you care at least somewhat?
>>
>>28398417
Anyone could, but if you cared at all about proving women can be gamers too you'd mention something tech or gaming related instead of getting your undies all twisted up. Your knowledge of emulators for instance, or that you know how to work a command line. Try a little harder next time, or stop whiteknighting and pretending to be a girl on the Internet. Whatever it is you do here.
>>
>>28398487
I was never pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>28398532
I could care less. Bye.
>>
>>28398558
So then you care!? That's good to hear!
>>
>>28391603
>philosophical inquiry

What an ugly string of words.
>>
Women are too solipsistic to be philosophical.
>>
>>28391640
But are there not people of different temperaments who react differently to this world? I think it goes to show that the world for you is your own perceptions. One who would be considered a lover would be the type of person on here complaining that he didn't have a gf. Or if you had a lust for power it would be upsetting to see other people get ahead of you, that would be their complaint. And so on for all the different ways to perceive the world. A cynic like yourself for example. Diogenes.
>>
>>28391676
>good taste in music
which is?
>inb4 some dad rock or beatles
>>
>>28399591
Not the person who you are replying to but I have your answer. Nothing is better than classical music. But oh, if you want to listed to some guy strum a guitar while singing the SHITTIEST poetry you have ever heard, go ahead.

Debussy was in another world.

https://youtu.be/QRjllL-MP0U
>>
>>28399642
lol faggoteer
>>
>>28399642
Thank you for this piece, anon. It's beautiful
>>
>>28395051
>No one is obliged to be an American citizen

Actually that is exactly how it works. It's nearly impossible to be a stateless citizen. Then entire world is deeply bureaucratized.

You eagerness to accept this is honestly very scary and depressing.
>>
>>28394190
Try Rosa Luxemburg instead
>>
Tbh I've read about Ayn Rand's thoughts and I'm not sure why everyone thinks they're such a meme. Stirner also had similar views about enlightened self interest (and coincidentally he's a huge msme as well) but I really can't see any counterarguments apart from going slightly overboard with the whole property and spooks thing
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (19 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
19 KB, 259x195
>>28402578
Because even in a society like America truly independent thought is frowned upon and deeply rejected.

Any idea that isn't popular, especially one that is aggressively defiant encourages certain people to thoughtlessly lob the 'edgy' meme your way. Probably because doing something for the reaction of others is the only context in which they could understand anyway, or maybe they're just dicks.
>>
>>28399591
Led Zep
Rolling Stones
Gun and Roses

What am I missing?
>>
>>28391603
When men who transition started officially being recognized as women
>>
>>28403712
The idea was difficult for me to get over at first, because it comes across as portraying humans as inherently 'evil' in a sense. Just because people's actions may be motivated by self interested doesn't mean that they can't help people out while being aware that they can benefit from it (actually I watched a video about the importance of reciprocal altruism in evolution)
>>
File: 1461538513935.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1461538513935.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>28398359
sometimes I come here and learn some new arguments, thanks anon

have my last one: dont attach your selfworth to something random that you cannot control like looks or upbringing
>>
File: 1453937873697.jpg (23 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
1453937873697.jpg
23 KB, 400x602
>>28403759
It's true.
I remember reading this profile on OKC and being blown away at how introspective and articulate it was. It gave me an in-depth view of the writers hopes, desires, struggles, and motivations in life. Not just the usual cunt things:
"I like to have fun."

"I'm nearly 6' in heels so I need a tall guy."

"You have to have a good sense of humor, but know when to be serious" (make me laugh when I tell you to and shut up otherwise)

>muh "dog mommy" N craft beers

I started to get paranoid, something wasn't right about this. Keep reading: "A few years ago I began my transition to becoming a woman"
Fuck it. This is the closest I'll ever come to a good woman. I sent 'her' a friendly, she seemed worried but I told her that I read the entire profile and that I was OK with it and open to a relationship.
>tfw three weeks later she ghosted me just like all the rest
FML
>>
>>28403854
Even if you ultimately disagree I think the fact that you kept an open mind instead of being flippantly reactionary is admirable.

Cheers bro
>>
>>28403944
Everyone's scared of relationships
>>
>>28404034
I'm not, being alone sounds more scary.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.