[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well guys, ive started watching anime this week........... and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: iasdf.png (140 KB, 1110x623) Image search: [Google]
iasdf.png
140 KB, 1110x623
well guys, ive started watching anime this week........... and i havent done a single thing since. I started with Another, then went to Assassination Classroom, and now I'm watching one punch man....
>>
>>28391558
Wow good job thank you for informing people who don't know you, don't want to know you and don't care to hear from you again!

Please fuck off and die! Thank you!
>>
>>28391558
You should watch Watamote and welcome to NHK.
These are robot animus.
>>
One punch man is horrible normie shit i'd recommand not watching it
>>
>>28391558
Another is shit.
>>
>>28391567
how that girlfriend coming along you salty bitter fuck
>>
>>28391602
I want to kill myself every day and I'm single but at least I'm not a fucking disgusting anime faggot

at least have some appreciation for your own fucking culture you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>28391613
>at least have some appreciation for your own fucking culture you disgusting degenerate

have some fucking respect for yourself you over weight khv and yeah dude you should totally go through with those thought you fucking no balls pussy
>>
>>28391590
i liked it lacked story but the mindless killing was fuckign awesome
>>
>>28391581
its okay so far im gonna finish it
>>
File: 1439349937758.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439349937758.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>28391613
>I don't watch anime
>I want to kill myself every day
>>
>>28391572
>welcome to NHK
Fuck that anime gave me surreal feels, especially the suicide pact scene and basically any Misaki scene
>>
>>28391558
Watch EVA after that you have seen every single anime worth watching and you can continue with your life.
>>
>>28391581
>anime happens to get popular with mainstream Western viewers
>it was made for Western normies!!11
wew
>>
I started watching anime last Mach and I've watched about 3000 episodes since then.

It was probably a bad idea to be honest
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.