[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my asshole always feels dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 645h.jpg (22 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
645h.jpg
22 KB, 680x486
>tfw my asshole always feels dirty
>>
Poop in the full squat position (like Indians do in designated shitting streets)and wash you asshole in the shower after every shit. I have regular bowel movements shortly after getting out of bed, I poop in a styrofoam bowl so I can get a full squat on the floor and then lather and rinse anus. I used to literally stick my finger up my ass after pooping and pull out as much shit as I could, but stopped since its just an OCD behavior and I can just wash the outside of my ass with my anus closed and it will be clean enough to touch my anus and then eat a bagel.
>>
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>28391397
>take shower
>scratch butt crack
>sniff
>smells like shit

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28391444
Do you actually lather your anus and ass crack, scrub and rinse off with detachable showerhead on a hose?
>>
>>28391442
>robot stop with these feels, stahp
>>
you guys are absolutely disgusting and it pains me that I've had to live long enough and in this specific time period to share this vile existence with you all.
>>
>>28391479
to me its absolutely disgusting that 99% Americans wipes their ass with dry toilet paper and walks around all day with crusty anuses and skid marks in their underwear.
>>
>>28391456
>on a
>HOSE
If you need the pressure of a hose to get your butt clean there might be something wrong anon.
>>
>>28391511
Why hate on America? You insecure about something?
>>
>>28391479
who let the normie out of his cage?
>>
>>28391397
Clean it dipshit
>>
>>28391397
Install a bidet, or if you're rocking that NEET life you can just stick to wet wipes.
>>
File: 1462488463386.jpg (123 KB, 727x773) Image search: [Google]
1462488463386.jpg
123 KB, 727x773
>whip out dick to piss
> somehow lose my balance
>piss sprays all over the toilet seat and wall
>>
Wash your ass. Soap it up and scrub that anus.

It still weirds me out that there are people who don't have the common sense to wash their ass
>>
>>28391511
p o o i n l o o
o
o
i
n
l
o
o

originanal
>>
>>28391648
>he doesn't piss in the sink

What's it like in the stone ages, philistine? Sink pissing is the most comfortable way you can possibly take a piss. It's right at dick height so you can just flop it out and go hands free. The distance and angle from your dick to the sink basin is also very shallow, and as such avoids getting piss all over the place, unlike toilet pissing where splashback coats your leghairs in piss. Furthermore, you save water, effort bending over and lifting the toilet seat, effort flushing, and the time it takes to walk over to the toilet and back to the sink to wash your hands since you're at the sink anyway. You can even do other things while pissing in the sink, like brushing your teeth or washing your face! Sink pissing is the way of the future brobot.
>>
>>28391563
by this I simply mean detachable showerhead you can point at your ass
>>
>TFW INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS AND SKIN TAG AND PAIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28391857
Holy fuck das it mane
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.