[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She is going to class with me. Very sweet,kind,friendly,always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: H028gafh2400143.jpg (29 KB, 251x521) Image search: [Google]
H028gafh2400143.jpg
29 KB, 251x521
She is going to class with me. Very sweet,kind,friendly,always says hi to me. Damn it,why out of all the chicks I fall for her.
>>
>>28391369
Because she at least looks non-corrupted.
Also this a post from agendas about spreading multiculturalism so dot forget to /sage
>>
>>28391369
GO FOR IT WHAT A QT
>>
>>28391369
Her family will kill you because you're not one of them.

Just don't even bother with it senpai.
>>
>>28391369
If you rape her she is obligated to marry you.
>>
>>28391369
Convert then.
>>
>>28391457
Pretty much this.

http://www.returnofkings.com/51632/8-things-to-expect-when-dating-a-muslim-girl

>Threats of injury, prison, and death
>everyone has heard about situations where they turned out to be all too serious

>Demands to convert
>Her family will hope to resolve the situation in one of two ways - by either getting rid of the man or forcing marriage with conversion. This is one of the topics which can be expected to trigger physical threats. Those threats will become more direct, immediate, and forceful as the perceived level of seriousness of the relationship increases.

>Conversion means agreeing to a set of odious religious rules covering every aspect of life down to the smallest detail. Obviously it is not something that can be sincerely agreed to or insincerely agreed to while remaining a man of strength, character, and value.
>>
File: 1410289527757.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1410289527757.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>28391505
>returnofkings.com
>>
File: 1428541486180.jpg (120 KB, 456x337) Image search: [Google]
1428541486180.jpg
120 KB, 456x337
>>28391369
>cover up so as to be modest
>cakeface
>>
>>28391588
>>>/tumblr/

orig posto
>>
>>28391472

I hate her for being a member of that shitty death cult,especially since here in East Europe its shitty relations between orthodox and their community. I hate myself even more for being emotionally invested into her so much.

I want to hate-fuck her for being what she is,but at the same time I want to have "making love" sex with her. I am confused and agitated with the whole situation.
>>
>>28391505
If she's going to college in America then her family probably arn't that bad.

A family that were really worried about muh Islam muh honor wouldn't send her to college in America at all.

Try living yourself instead of taking a conclusion reached by a a blog site and never trying.
>>
>>28391652
Human biology is more fundamental than silly tribal religions, which are just memes.

She's a woman and you're a man.
>>
File: 1459853173538.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1459853173538.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
>>28391663
>If she's going to college in America then her family probably arn't that bad.
I don't think you understand how large family is, and how much of it is spread across the globe.

>A family that were really worried about muh Islam muh honor wouldn't send her to college in America at all.
You act like these people will just abandon their religious traditions and assimilate into American culture.

>Try living yourself instead of taking a conclusion reached by a a blog site and never trying.
Your opinion holds less merit than the blog site's.
>>
More pics of her please anon, ori bloxxx
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.