[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for all the NEET's. A genuine question: How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: neet.jpg (38 KB, 798x350) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
38 KB, 798x350
This thread is for all the NEET's.
A genuine question:
How can you live knowing that you are making life extra hard for your parents just because you cannot be fucked to go do something with your life? You made your parents believe you would be successful and that all that hard work and the hard times would pay off because you would get your own job and be productive in society, but you let them feel disappointment and maybe even guilt because they are so nice , they may even think it's their fault.
Also general NEET thread
>>
Whatever. They already have jobs.
>>
>>28391245
I have no sympathy for the people who forced me to experience life
>>
>>28391245
>they may even think it's their fault
It objectively is their fault for bringing me into a world of low opportunity, rolling the genetic dice, expecting success. And they were both poor drug abusers with absolutely nothing to their names.
>>
>>28391245
sleep sound every night because I didn't ask to be born, and I certainly didn't ask for my shitty, broken upbringing that made me this way. any other questions?
>>
Didn't read, assuming it's typical just world wagie wank? Hmm, thought so. Well, the wagie has never known to be a free thinker, very crowd conscious, you know? Ahaha, mush, MUSH, WAGIE!
>>
File: 1461167015424.png (136 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
1461167015424.png
136 KB, 469x480
>>28391245

>typical normalfag dribble

At this point it isn't even a bait thread, its just a low quality post

Consider ending it, or better yet
go make some shekkels for mr jewstein! contribute to society and slave away!!11111111111
fuck off retard
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.