[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I put a small hollow tube in my asshole, will it allow farts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
If I put a small hollow tube in my asshole, will it allow farts to "vent" slowly instead of building up until they loudly escape?
>>
File: 1348353297055.jpg (71 KB, 689x686) Image search: [Google]
1348353297055.jpg
71 KB, 689x686
>>28391153
idk ive never tried that anon
get back to us if it works
>>
>>28391153
Dude just stick some tissue up there
>>
>>28391153
It's gonna get stuck in there if you're walking around with it in or if you sit with it in. Would not recommend.
>>
>>28391153
you'll also shit your pants because you won't be able to hold in your shit
>>
>>28391153
Try it, post pictures, and report back.
>>
>>28391261
I was was thinking of making the ends of it a bit wider so it won't fall in our out of my ass.

>>28391272
It'd be small, maybe only as wide as a drinking straw.
>>
>>28391153
do not do this

shit will leak all over your ads

a better option is to use tissue or just have a really hairy ass. this acts the same way.

on top of all other problems do you really want to have to walk around having shit your pants and then have to explain to your doctor you need a rectal exam because you lost a small hollow tube up there?

cmon bro
>>
testORIGINALISIMO!@#
>>
>>28391290
then your farts won't vent as smoothly though
and air can get in your bunghole rather then get out
>>
>>28391290
How would you both have the ends wide enough to keep it from going up your ass and have it small enough to where it's only as wide as a drinking straw?
Is your hole small or something?
>>
>>28391153
Thats not how farting works anon. Its not the anus / cheeks that cause most of the noise, its the inside where your colon rests. That's the skin that vibrates when you fart, and the opening only dilated / open when you fart or poop.

>t.Masters in fingering myself while pooping or farting.
>>
>>28391153
>>28391246
>>28391302

As an alternative to tissues, which sounds like it would be awkward as fuck, maybe get some padded briefs or something?. Does such a thing exist?
>>
>>28391322
Different anon, but what about a little funnel? The tube part going into your ass and the wide part keeping it from slipping in fully. Do you think that would work?
>>
There was an old /v/ greentext copypasta about a fat fuck that tried to do just that and ended up shitting himself, someone please post it if you have it. Also if you have flatulence or fart smell problems try eating decently instead of junk food 24/7
>>
>>28391439
Nevermind, found it.
>have really bad farts and constipation for ages and ages
>very fat so any farts sound super loud as my cheeks osscilate against each other
>without it passing my cheeks everything will be fine
>connect mcdonalds straws together and make a pipe out of them, taping the seems
>put one end into my ass to releive pressure
>other end goes into a fanny pack i wore that contains several air filters
>all goes well, the filters work well enough, the smell and sound of my farts go
>have mexican for lunch, feel the gas build up. no fear however, my filtration system will save me
>get into lessons and start farting a lot, my filtration system starts to fail
>open it up and start to replace the activated carbon inside and the water percolator from my water bottle
>teacher sees me and asks what im doing
>i say nothing, she comes over anyway
desperately try to hide my filtration system, accidently breaking the intake pipe from my ass
>just as she comes over my stomach rumbles and i begin to squirt liquid shit
it goes up the pipe and causes it spray all over the teacher
>shitting mcdonalds straw pipe is spraying shit everywhere, flying around from the pressure of my shit mixed with farts going through while i try to grab it
try to run out class, but my legs have gone dead sitting there
>fall over at the front of class and slowly crawl out as everyone stares at me horrified as i leave a trail of shit
>am expelled from school, the teacher caught some disease from my shit apparently
do you know that feel ?
>>
>>28391416
Would probably sorta work but if you sat on it, it would gradually spread your anus, maybe even tearing it if you sat for long enough. I still think padded briefs is the way to go, which seems to exist if Google is anything to go off of.
>>
File: 41xejqjoAeL.jpg (20 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
41xejqjoAeL.jpg
20 KB, 500x467
OP, what you want is a tunnel plug
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.