[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahh, if it isn't the ol' wagie. Me and Shekelstein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1450039195700.jpg (46 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1450039195700.jpg
46 KB, 450x300
Ahh, if it isn't the ol' wagie.

Me and Shekelstein were both just talking about you, weren't we? Actually, we were laughing! Laughing at how pathetic you are, wagecuck. You know, it's funny. Me and Shekelstein have formed an unlikely friendship these past few days. The things we have in common, I'll tell ya. For one, we both have people working to give us money!

Oh, Shekelstein's a funny guy, a real riot. He was telling me all about the times he has you running in circles to please your master. Shekelstein yells "jump!" and you say "how high?" Am I right, wagie? I am, aren't I! He'll have you do the most degrading, nonsensical acts for a laugh. You know what he said? He thinks of you as his pet on a leash. And when I told him about how you consider him "cool" and "friendly," he could NOT stop laughing, wagie! Well, I better be off. Me and Shekelstein are going to the new art exhibit- oh, Shekelstein, can the little wagie tag along as well? What's that? He has a lot of overtime to finish, does he? I see, I see. That's a real shame then. Well, OFF TO WORK WITH YOU! MUSH, MUSH SLAVE! AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28391152
This is a good friendship.
>>
Someone grab a poopypants wagie and let's hear what he has to say!
>>
Tomorrow is the weekend. Forgot about those you poor faggots?
>>
>>28391353
And what comes 48 hours after that?
>>
File: 1425697485925.jpg (44 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1425697485925.jpg
44 KB, 225x225
>>28391353

>wagecucks actually brag about getting a tiny taste of the freedom NEETs have every single day
>>
It's a fascinating insight into the level of mental illness and delusion NEETs suffer from that they go this out of their way to type out these rants.
>>
>>28391407
You know that these are done by people who actually work, right?

It's supposed to be a huge pisstake of the NEET culture.
>>
>>28391407
>>28391432

Oh mad wagies, how I pity you...
>>
File: Caroline-zoom-33069341-400-387.jpg (18 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
Caroline-zoom-33069341-400-387.jpg
18 KB, 400x387
>>28391407
>wagie
>delusion
How is that retirement planning going?
>>
DO NOT TRUST THE COMFY FROG
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.