[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the Sleeping meme 4 days without a single hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1407380143272.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1407380143272.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>he fell for the Sleeping meme

4 days without a single hour of sleep im feeling quite fresh
>>
How do you do it? Do you have some insane, alien diet or is it genetics?
>>
I had a psychotic break doing that, stay safe OP
>>
>>28391072
Constant masturbation
>>
>>28391059
Daily updates OP, i wanna hear about the hallucinations in a few more days.
>>
File: 1458883988895.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458883988895.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>28391059
I have done this many times. You are full of shit. Yeah sometimes you are wide awake, but as soon as things calm down and you have to do some less engaging task like use a computer, you get instantly sleepy and end up taking micro naps. If you go on without sleep you start getting delusional and possibly hallucinate a little bit. Even when you are wide awake, your brain feels exhausted. You can almost feel your thought process slowing down. It's frustrating as shit trying to solve a problem that you normally could, but can't because your brain is so tired.
>>
But sleep is the only time I'm not miserable.
>>
>>28391059
Did 3 days before, I could feel myself going completely insane and it was like time was moving infrequently, sometimes it's in fast forward and others in slow motion. You really feel fine?
>>
>tfw you go for days without sleep and cross over into a realm where you are extremely tired and can feel your brain struggling to operate but you can't sleep
>tfw not sleeping makes you aware of just how long time is when it's not interrupted by sleep.
>You realise it's been 12:30pm 4 times now and you haven't had a single break of sleep to divide them all up, the days and routines of others have passed by multiple times and you've been sat there fully awake during all of it, you are outside reality as most people know it.

That was horrifying, never doing that again.
>>
I used to stay up for multiple days in a row a lot when I was younger.
It fucks you up. Releases stress hormones which will age you, you hallucinate, feel like shit, become irritable and hate everything.

Don't do it, not worth it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.