[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a gf? I watched hundreds of pick up/kissing/how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 091_1.jpg (294 KB, 842x817) Image search: [Google]
091_1.jpg
294 KB, 842x817
How to get a gf?
I watched hundreds of pick up/kissing/how to get a gf videos, but I'm still helpless.
>>
have you read any of the literature on this field? "The comprehensive guide on how to get gf" was very informative for me
>>
>>28390925
Work out until you're a little fit, then post a shirtless pic on Tinder. Then chat up girls until it works. You can change your location to get more matches if your area goes dry.
>>
literally just be yourself my man
>>
Find a weird chick that acts really enthusiastic about hanging out with you and then don't be too much of a pussy to get physical and then make your move.
>>
You don't 'get' a gf. Relationships are a passive proces, not an active one. A relationship builds from naturally having shared interests/sense of humour/values/..., naturally benefitting from each other's presence, naturally trusting each other enough to try to be intimate with each other, naturally finding living together the optimal choice, and so on.

Forcing it for the sake of just having a companionship is ass-backwards and guaranteed to fail.

/topic
>>
>>28390925
watching does nothing. You have to apply what you watch. That is how you LEARN.

try the good looking loser approach anxiety program
>>
>>28391015
That's only if you care about long term monogamy and stability. That's not what OP wants. He just wants a girl that desires him in order to validate himself and combat his crippling inadequacy issues.
>>
>>28390925
>they changed the translation
It used to say "he can't help but compliment girls" didn't it? Implying Mitsuki was recalling his report.

Getting real sick of Mangastream's bullshit
>>
>>28391015
tl;dr a relationship happens when it is not the other person that's the goal, but partaking in what they represent.
>>
>>28391015
lol I love when roasties try to spin this shit to justify lusting over Chad's throbbing 9 inch cock.
There is nothing special about relationships. You can take a 20 year old man and an 11 year old girl and after a couple of years of marriage they will have a closer relationship than whatever Hollywood romantic comedy bullshit you believe in.

Humans aren't magic, everything to do with relationships and "love" is based around breeding and women are always after what they perceive as the best breeder.
>>
>>28390951
The 5th volume is particularly good, a bit jargon heavy but by far more detailed.
>>
File: 102.png (404 KB, 848x1300) Image search: [Google]
102.png
404 KB, 848x1300
Wow, I don't even know what to answer you guys. I'm only good at shitposting.
>>
>>28391086
>everything to do with relationships and "love" is based around breeding and women are always after what they perceive as the best breeder

That's not true. A true, appreciation-based relationship is rare (not as rare as (rarity of a good person)^2 because people don't pair randomly), and it's possible to hardly see one in one's life, but they happen.
>>
>>28391124
>>28391086
Also, for your information, I'm a male and I'm incapable of such a relationship because I'm a normalfaggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.