[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462300024189.png (167 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1462300024189.png
167 KB, 396x385
Okay you want to be a normie let me tell you what the fuck being a normie is like
>try to arrange going out with Normie's over dinner in cafeteria
>entire dinner no one figures it out
>last minute plan to meet
>go out
>a vegan philosopher comes with us
>just cuck my shit up
>spend half the first half of the evening in shitty forced banter drinking mediocre to terrible beer
>spend second half putting up with some pdgy manlets beta drama about something no one understands
>walk to mcdicks
>rest of group tok the bus and just got there
>more drama from manlet
>dyel.jpg?
>no one but me even lifts
>eat an absurd sickening amount of greasy bullshit food
>arrange to play frisbee next day
>sleep 5 hours at most
>gonna buy diet coke head to the gym work out, play frisbee, then revise, fap, and play vidya with a friend over Skype.
THIS is the life your envious of? It's fucking bullshit and that's with me putting effort in.
>>
>>28390906
No one is trying to be a normie?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28390906
This is a step away from robothood.
>>
That was just a fail night, happens to everybody.
Give it another try. You are still doing more then these faggots around here
>>
>>28390906
Vague story, OP, but could be good with more details and fewer judgement of details you don't provide. Not a fun read.
>>
>>28390906
They sound like faggots
But then again so do you.
Also
>diet coke
>gym
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.