[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 550x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 550x432
So in this thread i want you to post what you would do if you had this guys powers.

>blink (short range teleport (~15 meter (50 ft))
>dark vision (let's you see mammal life within a 50 ft distance. Even through walls. And can see their line of sight)
>bend time (stops time for a while. For the purpose of this we will say 2 minutes)

We will just use these three powers for now

+ you get the super sweet looking mask. And a good dark cloak.

Well /r9k/. What would you do?
>>
>>28390674
how does mana recharge work in this hypothetical? like, how many times can i blink in an hour/minute, or bend time?
>>
>>28390674
>Bend Time
>go to mcdonalds
>take all of their tendies
>>
move to a small pacific island nation and rule it as a divine king
>>
File: 1461126308310.gif (2 MB, 1422x4754) Image search: [Google]
1461126308310.gif
2 MB, 1422x4754
>>28390700
just like in the game, you can do it as much as you want as long as you have a few seconds inbetween

Don't want to fuckup your thread, but in this pic the Slayer would be my pick

>have all abilities like you described in your post
>have a lifes purpose

What would you robots pick for this, this is by far one of my favourite pyo
>>
>>28390700
Imagine exhaustion from physical activity in a way but just with a different muscle
>>
>>28390700
So for instance blink is something that would only take a few seconds to recover from. Bend time would need either a longer period of rest or something to reinvigorate you
>>
>>28390674
I wish there was a game that let you use these powers but to steal and harass people. It'd be like GTA except you get to break into houses, stores, etc. Could also teleport into the backseat of someone's car and use them as your taxi
>>
>>28390674
I would rob a bank and learn how money laundering works
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.