[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here /can't make any friends/? I'm not ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11
File: 1444856144546.png (2 MB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
1444856144546.png
2 MB, 3496x4024
who else here /can't make any friends/?

I'm not ugly or autistic so what gives? I had a few friends in high school, but now that I'm in college I have L I T E R A L L Y zero friends.

Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but it seems like from day ONE of college everyone already has a group of friends. I just feel so left out.
>>
>>28390499
>now that I'm in college I have L I T E R A L L Y zero friends.
same desu senpai
>Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but it seems like from day ONE of college everyone already has a group of friends. I just feel so left out.
that's the thing, these normies, even if they DONT have friends from the beginning, make impenetrable friend groups after 0.001 seconds of starting college
>>
>>28390499
ill be your friend OP.

ive never honestly had a problem making friends, its just i get them then i let them drift away because i have no idea what im doing and realise im alone again. i swear im my own worst enemy
>>
If you want I can be your friend anon. I'll give you my phone number and everything.

That said though I think college is a transient kind of place so that might be the issue. Or just bad luck. I dunno.
>>
File: 1460956029496.png (12 KB, 688x773) Image search: [Google]
1460956029496.png
12 KB, 688x773
>>28391069
>>28391108
The problem is I also have social anxiety so I'm usually by myself. Just connecting with a random person over the internet makes me feel anxious. It sucks so fucking much. I think it stems from my own self hatred.
>>
>>28391158
i feel you bro, i spend so much time jsut listening to music in the dark because im to spooked to do anything.

you shouldnt worry about random anons though, its not like we have any expectations of you, other then being a S A D B O Y
>>
>>28391158
eh, I mean I'm browsing /r9k/ too so its not like I'm some crazy fucking chad that you need to be on eggshells with. I know how the self hatred thing is but its something you can get over.

But whatever famalam, offer is still there. Just remember not to take life too seriously regardless.
>>
>>28391158
Sound like myself man, i even have trouble logging into Skype from the sheer amount of anxiety i start feeling. Otherwise when I'm out in public i always keep to myself and don't talk to people, i also always have my music playing so they never bother me.
>>
File: flop.gif (709 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
flop.gif
709 KB, 500x375
I don't even know anymore.

I can't stand being around other people because I hate myself and can't communicate and have nothing to communicate in the first place. Every moment I spend in anyone else's presence is uncomfortable, and interaction is just painful. I can't talk like a person. I have no interests that I share with anyone else, and what little I'm interested in I have no desire to talk about.

But I still hate being alone and I want someone to feel close to. I wish I could be the kind of person who just 'drops by' on other people and could spend all day just sitting around with a few other guys playing video games or just doing anything. I had friends in school who were like that with each other, while I just sort of followed them around during lunch without saying anything. I wish I could be like they were.

I want friends but I don't want people to be friends with me. I want to be somebody else with friends.
>>
File: Untitled.png (25 KB, 688x773) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25 KB, 688x773
>>28390499
I have no problems talking to people and making friends. You're just talking to other primates who are just as insecure and self-conscious.
Also, people are dumb - they're not going to remember any stuttering or other fuck ups you make.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-05+at+12.57.39).jpg (22 KB, 284x213) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-05+at+12.57.39).jpg
22 KB, 284x213
>>28391309
>i want to be somebody else with friends.

fuck that made me shiver anon, youre hitting to close to home.
>>
>>28390499

I don't really understand how making friends works to be honest.
I mean when you go to college or university or whatever on your first day you don't know anyone so why would you spend time with them?
Why would you go out at lunch or something with someone you don't know, what if they're not good people?

By the time you realise the peopel you might like to be friends with it's hard to slot in with them, because everyone else operates on this "try before you buy" method of making friends which makes no sense at all to me. I'd rather be on my than with people who I may have nothing in common with.
>>
>>28390499
The problem is that I don't know how to make real life friends that I can actually relate to.

I've tried posting contact information around /soc/ and /r9k/ and even on the zeemaps but I've only been contacted by one guy and he stopped responding. The only other conversation I've even had with someone online was over email with some attention whore who only contacted me because I went to the trouble of cutting myself up and attention whoring on /r9k/.

I just don't know what to do. I'm going to have to cut off my arm and make a thread about it on /r9k/ before I even get a consistent friend.
>>
>>28391339
I met my best friend in college, freshman year. I read his poetry online, asked some acquaintances who knew him about his routine, and stormed into his student job office and exclaimed, "Hi my name is so-and-so, we're friends now!" Ten years, still bffs.
>>
File: 1457310905968.jpg (42 KB, 641x631) Image search: [Google]
1457310905968.jpg
42 KB, 641x631
>>28390499
>wanting friends
>>
File: 1458399759399.png (20 KB, 797x335) Image search: [Google]
1458399759399.png
20 KB, 797x335
Just turn into a trap and look like a girl, woman cannot be lonely and they will always have people wanting to date them, marry them, be their friend etc..
>>
>>28391421
Isn't becoming a trap just a meme? My height prevents me from doing it anyway (6 feet tall)
>>
>>28391475
The /soc/ threads get 400+ posts.
>>
If you are in sydney australia I wouldn't mind meeting up.
>>
>>28391483
Jesus, time to get on hrt I guess.
>>
>>28391410
This. People are scum.
>>
>>28391421
Getting internet attention for pics of your cock poking out of a pair of panties isn't the same as staving off loneliness. Good luck attracting anyone irl other than fetishist pump and dumpers, or unemployed omegas. Sleep soundly knowing that your normie friends really just pity you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.