[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20yo >still afraid of the dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462556489486.jpg (40 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1462556489486.jpg
40 KB, 576x422
>20yo
>still afraid of the dark
>>
>>28390477
I'm right there with you pal, this is a true manchild feel
>tfw i have the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old
>>
>>28390477
Must be easier being afraid of the dark than unable to sleep with any light in the room.

>Literally cover up all electronic lights and put up blackout curtains like hidden Jews did in the holocaust so its pitch black
>>
>>28390505
>tfw mum got groceries at night and had to scram in and out to avoid outside

>>28390520
Understandable, I require a fan to sleep.
>>
>>28390587
tinnitus?

I used a white noise the sound of a bubbling brook softly for several months, but now its habituated to the point I don't even bother
>>
>>28390629
>tinnitus

Kinda, ears ring but I still notice the silence. The soothing hym of a fan drowns it out.
>>
Im afraid of walking at night because my town is full of gypsies and mudslimes who I already had many problems with even at broad light,especially with the first.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.