[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vent about your parents.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (78 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 960x685
Vent about your parents.
>>
NO, I won't vent about my parents

All I did in my teenage years was blame my parents for my shortcomings, it's time to stop. It is NOT their fault that my life is shit, it's mine, and I need to start taking responsibility
>>
>>28390405
I actually like my parents, I wish I could be the man they want me to be.
>>
>>28390464
Yeah your parents aren't responsible for your shortcoming. They are responsible for my shortcomings.
How does it feel to have such a great life when your parents went around ruining the lives of kids like me to give it to you?
>>
>>28390405
Not much to vent about anymore. If my abortion reject of a father fucks up and lays a hand on my mom again, I'll commit patricide.
>>
>>28390540
damn your dad sounds like an asshole

does your mom still live with him?
>>
>>28390405
My dad is a great guy. Grew up in the ghetto, but he stayed out of trouble, worked hard, went to an Ivy League school, became a doctor, and married a cute white girl. Smart, athletic, succesful, everything I've aspired to be but never will be. He used to be really strict, but he mellowed out considerably once he left mom and remarried.

My mom tries her best, but she's kind of unstable and short-tempered. After dad divorced her, she kind of went into a downward spiral and took it out on me for some reason. She once tried to have me arrested for assault because I yelled at her. And I often had to step in to keep her from hurting my little sister or little brother. She's nice most of the time though, and her apple pies are the best.
>>
>>28390858
your parents sound really similar to mine except more extreme

my dad is hard working and a good guy, my mom is mentally unstable
>>
File: 1461777204486.jpg (40 KB, 596x410) Image search: [Google]
1461777204486.jpg
40 KB, 596x410
>mfw my whore mom starts prattling on about how i should "get a job"
fucking cunt, no wonder why my dad left her
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.