[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: f9FW2.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
f9FW2.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>have to go out to eat for sisters birthday
>rarely go out to eat
>I have my meals at home
>it's Italian food
>not Olive Garden, there are lots of weird things on the menu that I don't like the sound of
>I think it's "authentic" and its too expensive for me
>menu is barely in English
>I put down menu and tell server I just want spaghetti
>he laughs and as a bunch of questions
>I don't know what he's talking about
>keep asking for spaghetti
>everyone is laughing at me
>I just tell him to bring me something thats cheap
>he lists some complimentary salads and dressings
>no ranch dressing
>no thousand island
>everyone is laughing
>just tell him to bring me something
>brings out big plate of plain spaghetti noodles as a joke
>everyone is rolling over dying with laughter
>then "suprise!!!" he presents me with a dish of some weird stuff that I don't eat
>it's on the house he says
>say thanks
>don't eat it because it's weird food that I don't eat
>all the servers, staff, and family are all focused on me and laughing about me not eating anything
>decide to be nice and ask for a to go box, assuring them I'll eat it later
>its in the trash right now
>I stopped at mcdonalds on the way home
>aunt and uncle drive by right when I'm getting my food from the drive thru window and honk and wave

I'm sick of this shit /r9k/. This is why I don't celebrate my birthday and why I avoid restaurants with hand held menus.
>>
i hope this is bait but i have a feeling it isn't
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I'm legit retarded. It would explain why I'm not good at anything, nothing ever works out right, and why random ass fuck people who don't know me or even see me do anything will refer to me as retarded.
>>
>>28390322
It's kind of exaggerated
but they did laugh at me and stuff
>>
you shouldn't have to eat anything you don't want to but you should want to do some weird stuff sometimes
>>
>>28390377
I hate doing weird things, I just like being to myself usually
>>
>>28390301
See, I told you this would be better received here than on /ck/
>>
The staff at that restaurant are cunts.

>xd haha what do you MEAN you don't KNOW what RIDOTORONCININEININIARELLI IS??? HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS RETARD LMAOOOO GIVE HIM SOME BULLSHIT ON A PLATE AND PLAIN NOODLES
>>
Do you think it's possible for retards to know if they're retarded or not?
>>
>>28390453
I don't know
I would guess so desu tho
>>
>>28390301
>Restaurant wasn't actually Italian
>Anon is to retarded/culturally illiterate to realize it

I think this is the most likely scenario here. Potentially could have been Mediterranean, Greek, or Persian food. If not, your waiter was a huge dick. In the future, just ask him to recommend a few things and ask him to describe them. It it's a nice restaurant, that is his job. Most places do this without you asking, telling you the daily specials and such. Listen and pick the one that sounds the least awful.

t. /waitstaff/ fag of 3 years.
>>
I'm the /ck/ OP and the OP here is not me. Don't listen to him. He stole this story.
>>
>>28390579
>tripfag thinks we'll believe him
>>
>>28390453
Im sure there's a level of retardedness that can be still smart enough to know that its mentally retarded, but also still actually just be mentally retarded.

Like that sentence I just wrote.
>>
>>28390593
>>tripfag

Um, what?
>>
>>28390572
fsd;oifwienfgoifgnewoifnweoifneoi
fnoiewnfgoign jxdfgn oringqwoign

gweoingerowignoifnfdoigfdignog!!!
:^)
skdfs

t. /kappa/ dat boi
>>
File: awoo~.png (762 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
awoo~.png
762 KB, 1000x1000
>>28390301
>act like a stereotypical tendie eating /r9k/ virgin
>piss off actual users
>screencap and post on /r/4chan for link karma

or what if this is all an elaborate meta meta troll and it's all 4chan users pretending to be redditors pretending to be 4chan users for shits and giggles?
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>28390572
>this stupid faggot actually fell for the b8
>>
>>28390301
You're actually severely retarded, Anon. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>28390630
>Retarded much?
>>
>>28390437

This is why you should never tip. The faggots don't deserve a penny.
>>
>>28390415

doubt its the same guy. someone probably pasta'd it for lulz
>>
>>28390777
That's a piss poor attempt at damage control

Please kill yourself to prevent me from reading anymore of your stupid ass posts
>>
>>28390826
Google the word tripfag jfc
>>
>>28390826
>Damage control
>Doesn't know what tripfag means

is this bait?
>>
>>28390839
>>28390853
The word you're looking for is namefag but thanks for playing anyways dipshit :^)
>>
>>28390900
Is this double bait?
>>
>>28390917
Kill yourself after rereading this>>28390826
>>
>>28390939
Is this triple bait?
>>
>>28390947
Is this quadruple bait?
>>
>>28390957
Is this quintuple bait?
>>
File: 1329345151696.jpg (167 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1329345151696.jpg
167 KB, 500x400
>>28390301
>hand held menus.
>I avoid restaurants with hand held menus.
>>
You're not retarded, just autistic.
>>
He probly wanted to know what if any sauce or meats. Spaghetti is what you ordered and spaghetti is what you got.

Next time let your mom orde.
>>
>>28391000
Is that not the dame thing?

Not trying to be mean.
>>
>>28390900
Thanks for the gold stranger!

Nothing from Reddit is original
>>
Dude.. Spaghetti is literally the plain yellow pasta strings lol. You have to clarify what else you want - ie. Bolognese = red sauce with mince etc... Carbonoara = cream mushroom sauce etc.. lol

They were laughing cuz it's like going to a burger joint and saying "I want meat" basically :p
>>
>>28390917
the difference between a tripfag and a namefag

tripfags have a password with their name, thus harder to imitate. namefags just have the name, anyone can steal it and pose to be them
>>
>>28390301
What episde is pic from?
>>
>>28390301

Are you 11 years old and developmentally disabled?
>>
>>28390453
Are you asking if retards are self-aware? I think the ones that have down syndrome don't realize they're retarded but idiots and morons are capable of having self-awareness.

In 3rd/4th grade there were these kids that had down syndrome and they would let them out of the special ed class during regular recess.

I remember these two in particular that would climb up(boy and girl)this tree and slobber all over each other and the one retard would finger herself and the other would play with his dick/balls. When the teachers tried to get them down they would spit and throw branches like they were both possessed. I never knew how vulgar and mean retards could be before that.
>>
>>28391210
>Carbonoara = cream mushroom sauce

subtle
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.