[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started taking these pills a while back and now i bleed all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 750x740
Started taking these pills a while back and now i bleed all the time every inch of my body. What do?
>>
>>28390202
apply more lotion
don't go outside (assuming you aren't a total shut-in)
>>
>>28390202
Fuck is accutane that bad?

Might have to stick to oral antibiotics and epiduo for the rest of my life.
>>
Stop taking them, it's just acne and your poisoning yourself with what used to be a cancer drug that makes your sebaceous glands permanently stop working. Stop eating dairy products and drinking soda and your acne will go away anyway
>>
>>28390276
>le dairy milk and sugar meme

Stop. I can already tell you're just another uninformed smoothskin. Acne can lead to scarring and fuck up your face for the rest of your life if you don't treat it correctly.
>>
>>28390202
I'm actually going to a derm on wednesday to try and get these miracle pills. I currently use benzoil peroxide and it works ok. I don't get cysts right now.

I'm really worried about the initial breakout, especially since I am using a medication as strong as bp. Anyone have any experience with initial breakouts after bp? Is it going to be that much more prominent since I used such a powerful medication?
>>
>>28390297
the initial breakouts weren't so bad for me, but i never had cystic acne either
>>
Fuck accutane. Have you looked up the (permanent) side effects? Shit is horrifying. Take some vitamin A, it worked for me and improved mood as well. Don't be a cuck to the pharmaceutical industry when nutrient deficiencies will probably be the culprit.
>>
>>28390319
???

This is one of the few medications that aren't cucked by big pharma since it's an actual [[CURE]]. One round of accutane and you're done with acne for the rest of your life, 2 rounds max if your genetics are that fucked.
>>
Stop taking that poison that is destroying your intestines and liver.

Start applying shea butter and frankincense oil to your face every night, and wash your face only once a week. If you also avoid eating anything with added sugar or fruit juice concentrate, your acne will go away.
>>
>start getting crippling acne all over my body at 12 years old
>just stop drinking soda and sugar anon
>go completely soda and sugar free for 4 years and acne just gets worse
>just clean yourself you're not hygienic
>spend nearly an hour in shower each night scrubbing every inch of my skin, completely covered in scarring now
>go outside more
>every time i'm outside people yell at me and call me pizza face and shit, even though i'm just volunteer gardening to help people
>save up my money and say fuck it, start taking accutane even though everyone says its the worst thing in the universe
>skin clears up in a fucking WEEK and after a year of treatment the acne never came back
never listen to what anyone says about acne or accutane
main advice i'll give you is to drink sports drinks before bed, those things that claim to have extra electrolytes in them but not much sugar, they stop a lot of that 'hangover' feeling in the morning. buy some of those big water bottles, the liter ones and just makes sure to work your way through one a day inbetween whatever else you drink and eat and you won't really notice any other side effects honestly.
lip balm for the dry lips and eye drops for your eyes if you really need them in the first few months but you should be fine otherwise. if you get any really bad side effects there's not much you can do about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.