[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>starving >want to eat a shit ton of McDonald's >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: McFUCKINGdonalds.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
McFUCKINGdonalds.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
>starving
>want to eat a shit ton of McDonald's
>don't want to feel guilty and fat afterwards
Bad feel
>>
>>28390172
You only live once. Why deprive yourself of joy?
>>
>>28390217
Because I will feel immense guilt afterwards for eating too much food and being a fat fuck.
>>
>>28390172
>don't be a fat fuck
>eat all you want
>>
>>28390252
what are you saying exactly? I should not be fat and therefore be allowed to eat whatever I want?
>>
>>28390224
Well have fun with that then. I'd rather eat a moderate amount of yummy food and have a full belly than obsess over being a specific size when we all just die anyway. I'll eat a 20 pc mcnuggets for you
>>
LET ME HELP YOU ANON

>Eat some mcdonalds
>not a shit ton

THERE YOU FUCKING GO IT'S THAT SIMPLE
>>
>>28390279
I wanted to get some 20 piece mcnuggets...
Well, I guess maybe you are right anon.
>>28390289
But any amount is a shit ton because I already have eaten today.
>>
>>28390224
The way I get around it is by stuffing an irresponsible amount of vegetables in my face whenever I feel like pigging out. It's usually carrots or spinach, I'll just grab a bag and eat until I'm too full to get off of my lazy ass.
>>
>>28390312
That's a good idea for normal meals, but not when I have a hankering for the clown.
>>
>>28390305
No it isn't anon, contextualize the meal. You've already eaten, but the difference between eating lightly or eating a shit ton in THIS meal makes the difference. You're supposed to consider this with every meal, but it's a bit late for that, and doing it for just one is still better than not doing it at all.

Oh. and NO SODA. NO SODA.
>>
Dont eat at McD's you low class normie shit.

Eat at a good fast food place like In n Out.
>>
>>28390336
I didn't eat a huge meal earlier or anything, it's not like I'm constantly binging.

I suppose you are right. I will get soda, a diet coke though, no calories.
>>
>>28390363
We don't have those here you maniac.
>>
>>28390364
good enough anon. enjoy your meal. if you're eating, you might as well enjoy it and not feel guilty during. make good choices!
>>
File: nuggetscover.jpg (113 KB, 1000x850) Image search: [Google]
nuggetscover.jpg
113 KB, 1000x850
Go get those yummy nuggets bro. You deserve it.
>>
>>28390388
You're right anon. Thank you very much.

I've been on a strict diet lately and I feel guilty even though I only eat a meal a day. I just want to lose weight already. I'm not huge, just kind of chubby. I am just impatient.

Thank you for helping me and setting me straight.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.