[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, current year >senior year of high school >mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>be me, current year
>senior year of high school
>mom pressuring me for a month straight to ask someone to prom because I'd never gone to a single school dance
>finally agree to ask a certain girl
>mom bakes cake, buys flowers and chocolate and gives it to me to ask the girl
>get to school
>take the shit from my car and start walking towards her
>see her and her friends around her start to giggle as I approach
>panick and pretend to never have been approaching them, even though in doing so I was making a very sharp diagonal cut away from where I was once headed
>walk away into distance
>tell mom that I asked because I didn't want her to know that I wasted her efforts and to make her feel bad
>pretend to drive to prom but actually just drive to the park and sit there for 2 hours doing fuck all
>mfw this is the third time I've done this
>>
You're a faggot. You should've just told her that you weren't going with anyone. Plus, you could've driven to get something to eat or study for your AP exams. Or are you a brainlet?
>>
>>28390056
Don't worry, anon. Your mother is the real villain here; forcing you to do such stupid bullshit just because of the "magical prom night" meme is absolutely retarded. I did not go to any dances or the prom either, and I do not feel as though I missed out on anything.
>>
>>28390056
Maybe if you didn't do it with a fucking cake, flowers and chocolate holy shit, you're asking her to prom, not to wear lingerie and sit on your cock.
>>
>>28390056
This really hit me in the feels for some reason. I hope things get better for you
>>
>>28390056
Man you mum is blue pill as fuck, gifts are for after you've fucked her, not before. Sorry to hear about your misfortunate. I never went to prom or any of that shit but things turned around for me (lost v at 24). Good luck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.