[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for you femanons out there: >How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Penis_crystalline_state.jpg (121 KB, 652x600) Image search: [Google]
Penis_crystalline_state.jpg
121 KB, 652x600
I have a question for you femanons out there:

>How would you feel about a guy who not only opens his feelings towards you? But is just open about that stuff in general?
I've been doing that a bit as this year of college comes to a close. All with surprisingly positive results. It even saved a couple dying friendships I had. As well as one or two of these girls are a lot more affectionate and huggy.

Still trying to make heads-or-tails of this.
>>
I wouldn't date someone who didn't. Communicating about emotions is vital.
>>
They think you're gay so they're being more affectionate
>>
>>28390022
what the fuck is happening in the OP pic and why is it so... fascinating?
>>
>>28390155
Dats some fresh hpv
>>
>>28390155
>>28390155
special fried rice disease
It's the latest STI
>>
>>28390022
Literal roastie cock
>>
>>28390022
God damn I wanna pick the rocks off it.
>>
>>28390022
>dying friendships
>friendships

If that's what you want fampai...
>>
>>28390459
They're really nice (sometimes important) to have, depending on the friendship.
>>
>>28390155
You can fuck off right back to re ddit you little nigger
We can just smell it on your post
>>
>>28390022
this, folks, is why you circumcise your children.
>>
File: 029384092.jpg (68 KB, 443x651) Image search: [Google]
029384092.jpg
68 KB, 443x651
>>28390607
Fuckoff kike.

Get the circumcision AFTER the 1 in 100,000,000 disease hits, not the day after the kid is born, when, more than likely, nothing is wrong, and when the infant is too young to take any painkillers.
>>
>>28390634
It's best done as an infant
>>
File: 1457858871252.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457858871252.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>28390607
>>28390653
>this, folks, is why you circumcise your children.
>It's best done as an infant
>>
>>28390722
>>28390634
>le Jew may-may
truly clever. definitely shits all over respected science! How ever could I not see that?
>>
>>28390022
It depends. Us women are fickle when it comes to what men are open to us about and while it can lead to tighter friendships it can also lead to problems. Women say that they want men to be completely honest with them but that's a lie, they want to be told what they want to hear. Even when it comes to talking about your own insecurities to women it's only to make them feel like the better person for being there for you.

Personally I have only met two guys who had been extremely open to me. One was very blunt about his feelings for me and while I rejected him at first I grew to accept it because there's attractiveness in being so openly courted. The other guy meanwhile is very sensitive and often tells me about his childhood and adolescent experiences that led to him being a KV and a NEET, but that feels more like a therapist patient relationship.
>>
File: 1243123x.gif (276 KB, 700x380) Image search: [Google]
1243123x.gif
276 KB, 700x380
>>28390967
>it's based in evidence, just look at this article in the new york times about a paper published by C. Goldstein and M. Goldberg
>>
>>28390037
But you probably would randomly fuck that guy in a club bathroom because YOLO.

I'm sick of the dichotomy between being a long term mate, with the knowledge that women actively seek out dominant men to fuck and impregnate them (at least in a natural setting, now contraception allows for this without consequence)
>>
Femanons, I really need your help. There is a girl who actually is in love with me, she just recently wrote me a text block about how she likes me and how an evening with her would end. The thing is, I really like her and would want to spend more time with her, on the other hand i don't want an intimate relationship with her, just hanging out with each other and drinking a beer or two. How should I tell her that I don't really want to be emotionally involved with her.
>>
>>28390022
Most women say they want a guy whos open about his feelings but the moment they find one they dump him quickly, because hes not "man enough" for them and hes "too much of a pussy".

They won't admit it but women only want one kind of guy. Good looking, athletic and confident. Thats literally all they care about, they don;t care about the person on any kind of deeper level than that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.