[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet robot like a year ago >talk to him everyday because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
>meet robot like a year ago
>talk to him everyday because he's nice and we talk about stupid junk
>he tells me he wants to go out
>o-okay
>it's okay at first
>tells me he wants a dd/lg dynamic
>pretty degenerate but get roped into doing it anyway because it doesn't hurt me, just makes me cringe
>sends me these coloring books even though I tell him I don't like coloring
>I tell him that I'm done with this arrangement and that he's just wasting his money
>he agrees but one day tells me to do my homework but I end up getting distracted
>he gives me some "punishment" and tells me that I have to write fifty lines and that I can't masturbate for a day

I DON'T EVEN MASTURBATE EVER

>tells him I'm done and that I'm not into his gross fantasy and I have a father and I don't want to suck my daddy's dick
>won't stop messaging me and sends me at least one a day and has been doing so for like the last four months

Why are dd/lg faggots literally the worst people on earth
>>
>tfw no guy to send me coloring books and toys
man fuck you, that sounds like a nice arrangement.
>>
>>28389979
>I DON'T EVEN MASTURBATE EVER
Hello please be my pure non-degenarate waifu

>>28390157
I live in the normie capital of the USA.

>>28390135
Yeah, whatever. Call me no fun allowed, but I liked the stuffed animals until he made me call them "stuffies" and talk to them in a baby voice, and now I can't look at any of them in the same way.
>>
>>28390183
I still don't see how that's a big deal.
>>
>>28390183
I fucked a girl that was into that shit it was weird as hell I don't want to fuck a women acting like a fucking child. Cyborg btw don't get too angry at me robo friends
>>
K... keep us posted.

Honestly though, isn't it a little more pathetic on your end? At least he apparently enjoyed it, you just did it because your dumb.
>>
>>28390183
New York?

Please be New York
>>
Send him gross and stupid shit back.
Just send him weird pictures, cat facts, creepypasts.
Complete nonsense so he'll get the point.
>>
>>28390219
Sorry, Los Angeles.

>>28390213
Yeah, I'm not denying it, my dude. I did tell him that I didn't like using the word "daddy" as I already have a father, so he at least let me use another word. The entire memory makes me cringe.

>>28390206
Was it just while you guys were having sex or was it a lifestyle thing for her?

>>28390204
That's just you then. There are a lot of guys into it, so I dunno.
>>
>>28389979
real talk people who are into dd/lg are creepy as fuck, both men and women

why did you even go for it you weirdo
>>
>>28390272
Please post a picture of you
>>
File: chrisy.jpg (14 KB, 306x468) Image search: [Google]
chrisy.jpg
14 KB, 306x468
>>28389979
>it's a faggot thread

into the trash
>>
>>28390272
She claimed it was just during sex but I don't believe her. I want life to end
>>
>>28390281
I'm a lonely fuck and other than my sister and my roommate, he was the only person I actually talked to and for a short period of time it made me happy that he was happy. It was also innocent for the first week we were doing it.

>>28390313
That escalated quickly. Why do you want life to end?

>>28390306
I'm not a man. Though the only things creepier than dudes into this stuff are gay dudes into this stuff
>>
>>28389979
fuck you for making me have to google dd/lg
>>
Just kick him out of the fantasy. Do a STRONG worded reply that it's over, as in don't talk to you again over. He blew up. Start it off with like "Okay, first of all. Fuck you, you creep." etc.
>>
File: original.jpg (247 KB, 1280x978) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
247 KB, 1280x978
>>28390349
>hurr durr le fembot here xD
even worse. now post a pic of yourself like the whoer you are
>>
>>28390349
if a big ol black hole could swallow up earth that would be great
>>
>>28389979
>>28390272
Im in los angeles

and i dont have a daddy lg fetish

i have a mommy little boy fetish.. what do you think of that?

Also what area code im 562
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.